Report: lord of the silver rings, Mr.Ranger
Name of playerlord of the silver rings, Mr.Ranger

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:65135421STEAM_0:1:103998288

Time in GMT: About 13:00 GMT+1

Server: V4B1

Summary: Lord and Ranger Based togheter as "Rebel" and "Drug Cartel Member" (Custom Citizen job). I was also called a "retard" OOCily, although through Voice chat, as we were speaking about OOC things. (2:59)

Evidence:

I did not realize most of it was OOC, and as i stated in OOC MULTIPLE times i forgot to change my job, your friend broke fearrp* hes banned, and you were necrowarranting
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
He also states that he forgot in the recording. You should expect a ban request by me or lord quiet soon, as you warranted both me and lord for a arrest after we died. And in no way is it my fault my friend forgot to change his name. I didn't realize until he told you both that he did.
I dont know, but i think necrowarranting isnt allowed, i did several /requests and pm's to you

Warrants are dealt with IC. When PMing me you wrote: "OOC:" in the beginning, making it so that I couldnt unwarrant you, as it would turn into Metagaming. However I wish we can stick to this BR instead of the one you are making.
kk, first of all, i thought we were still having an IC situation, i also forgot to change my job name, which i proceeded to do a minute or two later.

and even if i wanted to stay as rebel, where in the rules does it say that rebels cannot forge alliances with other criminal groups (such as a drug cartel)

At the end of the video both me and lord clearly die. But when we spawn you warrant us. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=702301614
I don't know if it was failrp when you warrant the both of us after we die  or not but I'm pretty sure it is.
The rules state that you may not contrabase together. Was there any contraband in the base?

9.8b Do not contra base together with different jobs (i.e. Gun dealer with rebels). Exception: Citizen with custom job (i.e. Rebel associate).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
No, just weed, No contraband

There is no evidence to prove that they were contra-basing together, however, you did call Insert a "retard" Out of Character which is Player Disrespect.

A punishment will be issued for this.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]