CookieMonster's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) CookieMonster

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:72223499

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 71995

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) BRA (72143) - Player Disrespect

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) I do not know.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Because I feel like King Kickass was overreacting, while I did call him dumbass, my intention was certainly not to cause him any harm, or hurt his feelings. As you can see in the screenshot, I was just joking around a bit. I offer my sincerest apologies to King Kickass as well, although I really did think he understood I wasn't trying to hurt him in any way.
involved-submitted the report.

I don't understand how you were joking, you walked up to me, made of the fact that i was using a public dupe, then called me a "dumbass" . I don't know if that's how you normally joke with people you have never met before but that's not acceptable behavior, i obviously took it as an insult as anyone else would, and then i saw you walk away and attempt to radio the president to tell him i had built in a car space and ask what action to take( which i was).  

Everything about your interaction with me seemed malicious. You never said "jk" or anything in the end you simply walked away..
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-11-2016, 04:06 PM)King Kickass Wrote: involved-submitted the report.

I don't understand how you were joking, you walked up to me, made of the fact that i was using a public dupe, then called me a "dumbass" . I don't know if that's how you normally joke with people you have never met before but that's not acceptable behavior, i obviously took it as an insult as anyone else would, and then i saw you walk away and attempt to radio the president to tell him i had built in a car space and ask what action to take( which i was).  

Everything about your interaction with me seemed malicious. You never said "jk" or anything in the end you simply walked away..

I said 'lol', implying that I was joking, but I guess you are right. My sincerest apologies.
[Image: cssjdEX.png]
[Image: 7Y2FOk2.png]
[Image: 1rA26Rm.png]

I don't think "lol" = jk but i might be getting old. After thinking carefully about it, I've decided to forgive you, Although i am very cautious of you now. It will also be up to a Staff member to Unban you, Because regardless of whether i forgive you or not you still broke a rule, so it will be up to them at the end of the day.
I believe that calling him a dumbass was out of order. However, if King Kickass is willing to forgive you, I am happy to remove the ban. Just know, insulting and direspecting other players is against the rules and if it does happen again, stronger punishments will ensue.

Do both parties agree?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I agree.
I agree as well.
Ban will be removed

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved because Mr.Silly forgot to Tounge

Hitman