WATCH_DOGS 2
WATCH_DOGS 2 CONFIRMED

[Image: watch_dogs_2.0.0.jpg]

Watch_Dogs 2 Was revealed yesterday, with a brand new protaganist! I will not say too much, Watch the trailers down below.

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Really nice!
Hope this time it will be better than the first Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Random
Aslong as they don't downgrade the graphics as much as they did before for no fucking reason lel.
I loved the game but I hope they make this one a bit better in general tbh because in the end they never used their full potential on the game.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, already_fallen
I loved the first watch_dogs game, really looking forward to this one.
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Random
Looks awesome
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Random
(06-09-2016, 02:14 PM)Agorith Wrote: Aslong as they don't downgrade the graphics as much as they did before for no freaking reason lel.
I loved the game but I hope they make this one a bit better in general tbh because in the end they never used their full potential on the game.

Here is the gameplay, they did downgrade the graphics from the trailer, but its not that bad to be honest. A lot of people in the comments think it might get a downgrade when released, not sure at all.
No story spoilers or anything, but putting it on spoiler tags just in case.

Spoiler :

Anyways, I never played the first one, but I read the Steam reviews and they are mixed. (3:5 ratio) 
I might get Watch_Dogs 2, people have been saying that they might have learned a lot as seen in the gameplay they fixed somethings based on user feedback.
But I'll wait for reviews first.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Random
Probably going to be as worse as the first.
Look's not bad but I think not many people are going to buy it because of the first one when they Fu*ked up
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
The following 1 user Likes Darkside's post:
  • Random
Looks like shit
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Joulle
Oh no another watch dog? they're going to reveal all the hacking secrets again!
jk.
Yeah the first game was alright, nothing special in my opinion i say that because i think it didn't live up the the potential it had.
maybe the second one will be better. 
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]