Brikaas's Building Program
Steam Name: The best gamer ever

Build: A prison with 6cells and a main block (like a big are for everyone to run around like on jail break.)
Max props: However many it takes Tounge my max without raise is 40.
With or without details: Detail cells with bed/hammack and a toilet. Main block with some stuff like on jail break w/o the place where you drown. Thx.

ALOT! Im paying however much you want.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(06-08-2016, 07:45 PM)Reebs Wrote: Okay...because I suck at building, I figured I would request something that I have been trying to build for ages now and keep failing at it.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Reebs
I want you to build: Older-Style house at Grassy Field on V4B1
Maxium props: 50
With or without details: If you could furnish the house as well, and make a nice little garden outside in front of the house, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Finished!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] ☣ Marvin ☣
I want you to build: An food truck, mainly for Burger, Hotdog and kebab - with the ability to drag it by car - Like u have a place to weld it too
Maxium props: 40
With or without details: With
Reebs could I see your house? I'm wondering about something similar myself Cheese
Steam Name: Sparx
I want you to build: Manor Type House/ Mansion (Victorian or Georgian) at an area in which a large mansion would look good. (Grassy Fields or that blank space at the Villas) On V4B1.
Maximum props: However many it takes.
With or without details: If you could furnish the house as well, and make a nice garden outside, that would be greatly appreciated.
Few people are added to the waiting list,

Im sorry for the delay as I had big trouble with my computer wich are fixed now.
Steam Name:GNFusions
I want you to build: Modern house at lake
Maxium props: 50
With or without details: If you could furnish the house and have a couple of windows around the house also can you make it a modern house.
Please can I have my dupe only sold to me I will pay extra if needed.
Thanks
GNFusions
Steam Name: Envy
I want you to build: Bar in City
Maxium props:[ 40
With or without details: With please. A nice Cashier Counter with a sitting area. and If u could give it a dark wooden look please. Make it look inviting from the outside too :p thanks man
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Ive been busy last couplet days, I will start building as soon as possible for those who are waiting!
(06-08-2016, 08:19 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: Steam Name: The best gamer ever

Build: A prison with 6cells and a main block (like a big are for everyone to run around like on jail break.)
Max props: However many it takes Tounge my max without raise is 40.
With or without details: Detail cells with bed/hammack and a toilet. Main block with some stuff like on jail break w/o the place where you drown. Thx.

ALOT! Im paying however much you want.

Delayed,

I'll have to work out the build before I can build