Agorith's Abuse twice,
Name: Hikakin 'Ago' Camorro

Time/Date: 2 AM GMT+1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Name of Administrator: [FL] Agorith

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=699529683

Accusation: Well, he noclipped to build his house in Multiplayer not in the build server, but sadly i did not get proof of that, second time he died and respawned him self, and said he was afk !?? then he said i can noclip whenever i want,

EDIT: He came noclipping to me after i posted it, and again yeah he noclipped, and his props are even spawned and he is basing and contrabanding 
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
I think you're just a bit salty because I kicked you out of an event a few days ago due to your mingery.

I was alt tabbed for about 20 minutes and I had died due to starvation, my NLR timer was on 13 minutes already and I simply respawned myself.
As for the no clipping, it's really literally like I've said. I can no clip as much as I please in situations that have no roleplay attached to it.
(06-08-2016, 01:16 AM)Agorith Wrote: I think you're just a bit salty because I kicked you out of an event a few days ago due to your mingery.

I was alt tabbed for about 20 minutes and I had died due to starvation, my NLR timer was on 13 minutes already and I simply respawned myself.
As for the no clipping, it's really literally like I've said. I can no clip as much as I please in situations that have no roleplay attached to it.

I actually not salty that u kicked me, i even forgot that it was you, i don't hold grudges but you sir abuse alot tbh sorry, but i still like ya <3
                                                 +REP | Steam
If you have any solid evidence of me actually abusing my powers as an administrator, please do post it all on this thread.
You have 48 hours to provide evidence to make this otherwise empty admin abuse case valid at least a little bit.

If you have none, then please do say so.
Well, sure just close it i have no evidence :p
                                                 +REP | Steam
Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]