My return ;)
Hello everyone!

So, basicly the past few months i've been gaining interest in garry's mod again, even Fearless, i've been on sometimes just trying the new updates, and i've enjoyed them alot.

I will try to be more active, and interact and meet new people, however there is just one thing, sometimes i can get signifiganly bored - I just want to passiverp for real some times, to have a good time, and not just semi-afking, i have seen alot of great passive roleplays without semi-afking, and thats what i like, i've just run out of ideas, i've been thinking all day what could be a great idea for some sort of great passiverp without semi-afking and stuff.

Never the less, i will be more active and hopefully get to meet all the newcommers and even old players.

Now, i've seen times have changed now that Crimson is gone, this will make some changes to AgressiveRP, as Crimson was a really feared clan.

Also i've seen alot of my good friends leaving like Fieldy, Baloo Bear, Pokerstar5000, Joulle, tawxen, merle, Kahjo and some others, which just makes me really sad, but again, i hope to meet and talk to new people.

I used to love v2d, and i have almost 1000 hours on there, and now its just dieing wich sucks a little, but i have to admit that the new v4b1 is pretty neat, and hopefully we get rockford instead of V2D, for so many rp oppertuneties.

I've also noticed how the teamspeak server sometimes gets completely abandond wich sucks, back like 3 months ago, it was filled with everyone, and we would just be chilling around and stuff, but now its just like.. empty, hopefully this changes.

Anyway, I'm back, some may be happy, others tilted, salty and or triggered, but i don't mind, i am here to have some fun with other players, and enjoy roleplaying.

Hope to see you on the servers! Smile

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Ghost, Hitman
Go away please.

Just kidding! Welcome back man!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Welcome back
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Jonas
Welcome back
Might i say that your re-introduction was written nicely. I hope you find the Passive Rp events you are looking for. Remember if you see little going on you can be the change you want to see on the server.
looking forward to seeing you in game.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Jonas
Good to see you back man!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Jonas
Welcome back Jonno seen you soon Mr Wong
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Jonas
Welcome back Jonas!
Regards,