Crashing
So on V41B and sometimes when it use to be V33X, my game always crashes around 5minutes after joining the server, this to me is strange as V2D is almost completely fine and only crashes when I open the spawn menu after about 30mins even when highly populated.

Computer Specs: Ram: 8GB, Processor: 2.53GHZ, Graphics Card: 256MB and OSX version: OSX El Capitan V 10.11.5

I would like this problem as most of my friends (who use windows counterparts) won't come on V2D with me despite my problems (Great, I know).

This is when all programs except steam, safari and activity monitor are closed and when I crash I'm only using around 5.1GB ram out of 8GB, my processor on V41B is breaking around the 90% even though on my old MacBook Air it only went around the 50% and the processor on it was only 1.4ghz. Activity monitor doesn't give me any info about my graphics card and I'm on the newest version of OSX.
This doesn't seem to be a issue with your computer but more with your Garry's Mod, I would suggest looking through your addons list and maybe removing the ones that you don't use.
Another idea would be to reinstall the addon for the V41B map and possible reinstall Garry's Mod from scratch if you can't fix this.
Looking at the issue with it being V33X aswell maybe the developers would know something more about that.
Could you upload the crash report here http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Firstly we don't come on v2d with you because all you do is mine not RP. And that bracket WASNT nice so what do you expect? We ant your friends.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
I recommend like previously mentioned to look into your addons and remove anything you do not require any longer.
If this does not work you could verify the integrity of your game cache by right clicking on Gmod in your steam library and going to properties.
If this however does not solve anything either, you could try reinstalling Gmod and all Fearless content as a whole.

You could also have a look on this thread to see if your issue has been reported & solved before: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4032

Due to a clean up of this section I will close this as pretty much all options have been given to you.
If you however still require help with this, please PM me and I will re-open this thread for you.