Cyka bye
Helo everyone.

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on the server for a week, but that's also due to a week ban for raping some random on the server - whatever, it was worth the fun.

Recently I've been getting bored on the server and running out of ideas to amuse myself and way too many people have been urging me to buy overwatch since beta, so I did earlier this week and I absolutely love it. Haven't been this excited about a game for years now and it's gonna be the new LoL for me tbh, as in I'll spend my life there Tounge

Also some of you may have heard that I'll be attending military service in a month for 5-12 months depending on which division I choose which will be decided later on. Conscription ftw.

I won't have much free time for a long time.

Bye, gonna miss you all!  Feel free to add and message me on steam about anything!

I'll keep on lurking the forums so you can't completely get rid of me.
I might visit the server briefly before leaving to army and maybe on some weekends but I doubt it.
Awe, damn. well come back and give us a Cyka review of overwatch someday. The nexus lobby will never be cleaned the same way without you.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Joulle
(06-05-2016, 03:56 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Awe, damn. well come back and give us a Cyka review of overwatch someday. The nexus lobby will never  be cleaned the same way without you.

hahah fookin hell.
I'll be busy cleaning the barracks Tounge

Cyka cleaning might be back with more experience one day
(06-05-2016, 03:58 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 03:56 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Awe, damn. well come back and give us a Cyka review of overwatch someday. The nexus lobby will never  be cleaned the same way without you.

hahah fookin hell.
I'll be busy cleaning the barracks Tounge

Cyka cleaning might be back with more experience one day
Hopefully haha, well i hope you have fun in overwatch, game look amazing so i know you will.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Bye Joulle have a great one!
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
nooo not another friend leaving :(((((
why do you all make me so sad by leaving :(

goodbye :(
(06-05-2016, 08:05 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: nooo not another friend leaving Sad((((
why do you all make me so sad by leaving Sad

goodbye Sad

you making me sad too now ;-;
Aw sad to see you go. Good luck with military school thing! Cheese

ps. cyka blyat
(06-05-2016, 08:19 PM)Stitch Wrote: Aw sad to see you go. Good luck with military school thing! Cheese

ps. cyka blyat

It's not military school exactly. We have conscription - mandatory military service for men in here.
I'll go back to continuing my studies after this.
Don't die when at war!
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]