Your ban ID: 67268

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman and extended by Viljo

Reason: Threatening to DDoS over OOC // Extended by Viljo

Involved: TheMJ

Why we should unban you: 

Forenote
I have been banned for about 6 months

------------------------------------------------------------------

I was playing on Evocity V2D at the spawn infront of the bank and there was a lot of people online at the time, I was just afking not really doing anything when in chat it said that someone was permenatley banned for "Threatening to get someone's address and go to their house" or something along those lines.
I thought it was pretty funny for what that guy got banned because he was like a scriptkiddy so I put "imma ddos you" imitating the person who got banned as a sort of satire comment to be taken not seriously at all. I wasn't aiming this comment to anyone or the server because I am not that type of person to pretend to be really cool with computers and making people frightened.
I thought people would find it funny and laugh at it but the admin at the time "[FL:M] Hitman" banned me for a day for it which I thought was ironic because someone who got permanetly banned caused me to be banned for a day! I wasn't too worried as I could just play again tommorow or appeal the ban and explain what I ment. I then checked the bans it said: Threatening to DDoS over OOC // Extended by Viljo
It was extended by Viljo for threatening to ddos over OOC and they misunderstood me, I didn't mean to make it look like I was threatening someone else, I simply wasn't I was taking someone else being banned and being light hearted about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion

Since then I have found out that Viljo has left and Hitman is still an admin, I don't think this will change anything but labelling what I did as threatening to ddos over ooc is simply wrong and shouldn't be as harshly punished as a permanent ban but think of it as you will, I really like the community and liked it so much that I donated to it within a couple weeks of joining due to it being a real roleplay server with a nice owner and genuinely good community
Involved

Was there at the time when you said it and I knew you said it as a joke and didn't intentionally mean it. However it does violate the Fearless ToS as you threatened over the FL service. But, in all honestly I know that you did it as a joke and didn't mean to threaten anyone, and I know you wouldn't do it again, therefore I believe you deserve a second chance.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You've been banned for long enough.

However, If I ever see anything like this from you again, you will be permanently suspended and I will not even consider an appeal.

No matter the circumstance, joking about DDoS, especially in OOC is not acceptable conduct.

Approved.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator