Complaint for [FL:M] Ghost
Me and 5 other friends (Me, Groot, The Tin Can, Homeboy Antjuan, Candylover45, and Brovocado), were on the server as Corleones, passing time waiting for the next weed harvest and contraband print. We were getting kinda bored, and a couple of us thought up the idea of having a sparring tournament. We all really had no better idea, and thought that it was a good idea. (keep in mind that there are about 12 players on the server at this point, and 6 of them were our group.) So we got on with it, the rules being that you couldn't sprint, and that 25 hits determined the winner. During the second fight between Homeboy Antjuan and The Tin Can, Ghost noclipped into our base, and made us stop due to FailRP. We all argued against this, because we had a completely valid RP reason. (If you've seen a mafia movie or TV show, mafia members of the same family fight all the time.) Even if it was FailRP, all 6 of us were friends, and we weren't doing anything to mess with the server (no prop minging, no prop spamming, anything.) Again, we were just trying to pass some time as we all live in America, and it was around 12:20-ish our time, and anyone knows that you get kinda braindead around this time. We argued with Ghost for a while, with Ghost threatening to blacklist us all from Corleone if we continued. I think that this is pretty unjust, and that if people can RP as rednecks and call people Ni**ers and Co*ns as they please, an organized sparring session that is a valid RP should be allowed. After presenting our reasoning, Ghost said that the reason that she is not allowing this is because "she has seen other admins call failRP for teammates punching eachother." Additionally, in two instances during a fair argument, Ghost seemed to just force an end to the discussion, making sure that she seemed like the one who was in the right at all times. This doesn't seem just, as no other admin that I have dealt with has seemed to have had an issue with these kinds of things, as I often play with a larger group of friends. Again, I believe that these actions aren't professional and that this "copycat" reasoning shouldn't be allowed.
I don't see how we can help you in this case.
Do you have any question about this?
If you have a problem you can contact a super admin through PM.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
If you do contact a super admin, let me know, I will support your case to the super admin. #fightthepower.
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
Honestly what Ghost did is right. He was simply following the rules and enforcing them just as he has seen other staff members do. Staff decisions are final so I do not see how you have a problem with that. Also you say he is just being a "copycat." Are you now call all staff members copycat's as all staff members enforce the rules pretty much the exact same way?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 3 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Ghost, Robbtja, MacTavish
(06-05-2016, 07:13 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Honestly what Ghost did is right. He was simply following the rules and enforcing them just as he has seen other staff members do. Staff decisions are final so I do not see how you have a problem with that. Also you say he is just being a "copycat." Are you now call all staff members copycat's as all staff members enforce the rules pretty much the exact same way?

No he didn't, because what they did is not against the rules, which you should know kighbawthd
Punching or shooting teammates with whatever intent is not allowed unless stated otherwise by an admin.

You were not even blacklisted or banned for what you did and you're still upset?

As for you calling Ghost a copycat NightHawkd is right. Just because Ghost did what other staff members have done is nothing wrong.
He has called me out for the same thing before. Obviously you werent breaking the rules. It makes NO sense that it shouldn't be allowed.

(06-05-2016, 08:42 AM)Avgar Wrote: Punching or shooting teammates with whatever intent is not allowed unless stated otherwise by an admin.

You were not even blacklisted or banned for what you did and you're still upset?

As for you calling Ghost a copycat NightHawkd is right. Just because Ghost did what other staff members have done is nothing wrong.

Please refer me to the rule which states you cannot punch other rebels/corleones with a RP reason. (Specially in a sparring match)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I think Ghost were way to fair by not issueing out blacklists.
If I would have been on, I would not hesitate to blacklist for that sort of actions. Be grateful.

It doesn't matter if you are friends just "messing" around with eachother, rules shall be followed 24/7.
(06-05-2016, 08:47 AM)Midget Wrote: He has called me out for the same thing before. Obviously you werent breaking the rules. It makes NO sense that it shouldn't be allowed.

(06-05-2016, 08:42 AM)Avgar Wrote: Punching or shooting teammates with whatever intent is not allowed unless stated otherwise by an admin.

Please refer me to the rule which states you cannot punch other rebels/corleones with a RP reason. (Specially in a sparring match)

15.1 Do not kill or steal from your team members.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]