My Departure
Sad 
Dear Community

I've been playing Fearless for quite some time now and have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the servers meeting some great people and having some great Roleplay experiences. I am really grateful of having the opportunity to join and be a part of such an amazing community. But now is my time I take a break. I cannot confirm how long I will go or if I will ever come back but what ever happens I will miss it. Everyday was a different day on Fearless and that's what Im thankful for the unique opportunities, Roleplays and the Players and Staff that make it such a good place to be.

I would like to thank the following people for making Fearless such a good place:

aDuckOnQuack - Amazin Roleplayer, Amazing Person. Gonna miss you buddy still PM me on steam though.
Kerbal - Great Guy gave me so many good experiences.
JoshZ - Made me laugh all the time great person to be around.
DylanJamesPenn - Amazing RP good Friend always there when you need him!
KimmyPanda - Amazing Roleplayer. Really Nice Person.
Avgar - Amazing Member of Staff Never fails to provide Epic Roleplays.
Lesanka - Amazing Staff Member and never fails to provide Epic Roleplays!
Hitman - Even though we had our ups and downs your a really good guy and your Roleplays are really good.
sebasti161 - Funny guy, first person to Family RP. Highly Banterous
Puffinator - Nice Sometimes, Not Others but let bygones be bygones
Baloo Bear - Liked you sometimes didn't others but can be really fun to play with
Coolittleman - Really Nice dude. Stole his GF in Character Cheese
Sparx - Cool Dude, Very Rich, Much Wow, Bought a Villa. Just fun person and very kind overall

I would just like to thank everyone again if I have missed you don't worry you can either Pm or not I do not mind but every member of the community even if not here made the experience great and I am grateful for that as stated earlier. I will not be on the server for a while I may pop on every now and again but the chances are slim. I will be active on the forums just checking things out and will pop on TeamSpeak to chat with people every now and again.

For Now Anyway, this is a goodbye

Yours Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Take care mate, hope you had fun on Fearless! We'll try to stay in contact Smile
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Take care m8!
:::::(((((((((((((( why u do dis
Goodbye Joseph! I shall see you around on Social Media! You were always a good little welsh kid. cya!
Seeya buddy!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Bye Joe Joe
Thanks Guys I will miss you all!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Bye Joe Joe!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
See ya later!