Meta / Awaiting Update [Guide] A beginners guide to Fearless
Information 

Hello new player!  New to Fearless, well then read this guide and get a good head start!  
What will be in this guide?  
There will be:
A guide on some of the rules
In game (Setting a description and a name for your character)
What IC and OOC means and what they are
A guide on /me and /it
Being a job and how to be good at it.

There are a lot of rules to fearless .  I will be going over some of the General rules (The important ones)

FearRP is when you are at gun point and you have to act 'scared' and do what the gun pointer says.  
Example:  He has you at gun point, and he asks for $500.  You won't just walk away, you would act scared.  Then you can give him the money.  

FailRP is when you set your job as an animal such as a Turtle or a Hamster.  That is 'FailRP' Or do other things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).

[Image: imgrespoertgskgmn.png]

Powergaming is when you do unrealistic things such as, /me cuts his neck, killing him.  Or /me steals his gun and points it at him.

So you will see there is a menu whenever you press F1 on your keyboard and a list of tabs on the side which looks like this:
You can do various stuff such as read the rules, change job, view the laws, view updates or check your inventory.

How do I set a name and a description?

To do this you want to click on 'Character' and then Personalisation.  
In here you can set your name, gender, job or description. I would suggest setting good description.

Ideas for names and description.
If you want a good name and description you could have it like this:
Description: 22|6'2|English|Funny|Cool|Passive|Single
Name: Enrica ' Arny' Hamster .  (This can be anything like John Doe, Eric McDonald)
You can also set what you look like below.

So you spawn in the server and see people talking in the OOC.  OOC mean Out Of Character.  IC Means In Character.

How do I speak in the ooc?
 You can talk in it using // <Message>
If you want to use the Local OOC you can use .// which people around you can only see.

If you post a location in game or say we have someone hostage in it, that is metagaming.
You can only do that In Character

You can use /me and /it for many reasons to boost your roleplay.  You can do things like /me opens the drawer and takes out some paper.
For /it you can do /it the waves in the background roar, as the people shout

So there are lots of jobs in game to chose from such as Black Market dealer, President, Vice president, SRU, SRU Seargent.  

How can I be a good President or Vice President?

To start off I would suggest doing the laws first.  Here are some examples:
[Laws of EvoCity]

[Vehicle laws]
Speed limit in city is 40 MPH
Speed limit outside the city is 60 MPH

[Property Laws]
If you are caught with High walls you will be searched.
If you are caught with Blocked windows you will be searched.

So there are some example laws you can add.  Now lets move on to taxes.  You can set a tax from 0% - 20%
To set the tax you can do /tax <amount>
You may receive warrants that will appear in the bottom right of your screen.  You can open your chat and either click the tick and set a time or deny the warrant.

Are there any mafias/underground jobs?

Yes there are like Corleone or the rebels

Is there a chef?

Yes there is. With this job you can supply people with food.  You can ask people to pay you with /dropmoney or /pay or /givemoney

Are there jobs to do with cars?

Yes there is.  There are Mechanic and Chauffeur.  Being a mechanic you can respray peoples cars or tune them, but ask them to add you to the car first before you can do anything!

A chauffeur is where you can drive a taxi, bus or truck.  For the truck you need to have 100 hours in game to drive it and be the Chauffeur job.

You can also be a police officer, police sergeant, SRU Unit and SRU Sergeant.  To become a SRU you need to be a donator.  Lets begin with police officer.  The job in the menu looks like this:
 The weapons/tools you get can be A radar gun, a pistol, a taser and handcuffs.
To warrant someone you can do /warrant <player> <arrest|search> <reason>

There are other jobs such as Fireman and Paramedic.

To be a good fireman, you respond to the callouts you recieve in the radio and go to the location to put the fire out.  Do not abuse the tools you are given, such as randomly opening a door with the axe or hitting citizens with it.

To be a good Paramedic, you respond to the callouts you recieve in the radio and go to the location to revive the person.  Do not go around reviving people randomly, or revive during a raid.

So this is the end of my guide I made for you new players.  I hope you enjoyed it and learned new things about the server!

Guide by: Arny
Helped by: Bradlee (Helping with the graphical parts)
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Xesus, Bobby
A fresh up to date guide, this has been needed for a while, it's a shame none of the teachers made any recent ones, but I guess you don't need to be a teacher to help people anyway. Good guide man.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Luna
(06-03-2016, 09:41 PM)King Kickass Wrote: A fresh up to date guide,  this has been needed for a while,  it's a shame none of the teachers made any recent ones,  but I guess you don't need to be a teacher to help people anyway.  Good guide man.

Thanks!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Xesus
Yeah i agree this was needed.
Thankful for arny letting me help out.
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Luna
Very interesting and helpful towards new players. Well done!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Cool guide buddy ! But you should fix the letter mistake. 
Quote:So there are lots of jobs in game to chose from such as Black Market dealer, President, Vice president, SRU, SRU Seargent.  
*Sergeant
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • Luna
Really nice done m8, but isnt there already a guide on the forums?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Wow, love the look of this. Really great detail! I love the pictures that go along with it.
Very nice but it looks like the graphics are broken.
Pictures broke. I will fix as soon as I get on. Sorry