UBR Rudy
Your name: [FL:RP] Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 71575

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: FailRP, Initiating raid as Citizen, Powergaming, Changing job mid-raid, 11th Ban, Last Chance

Involved: Hitman, Co0fie

Why we should unban you: long enough, know my mistakes and im ready to make a start again.

raided as Citizen and i did not see that normally i already change it when i join the server
than. changing job mid raid yes again sorry i looked down and was like shit. and changed it
im really sorry that this happened it will not happen anymore i messed up about the limelight thing hitman lets not go in depth with it i have spoken with avgar already about this.
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Why should I consider this request the second time around?

Just saying you're sorry doesn't excuse the fact that you are on your 11th ban and a last chance.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-03-2016, 08:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Why should I consider this request the second time around?

Just saying you're sorry doesn't excuse the fact that you are on your 11th ban and a last chance.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=trevor
 As seen from this thread the accused [FL:RP] Trevor Jackson(STEAM_0:0:16437795) was accused with changing his name with the sole intention of breaking a friend out of hand cuffs. This case is similar to my own as I performed the same type of actions which followed with the ban to myself. However, as presented in this thread we can see that it is not rule breakage as this person was not banned for performing this.
Which is powergaming, changing jobs in the middle of an incident to make what you are doing not against the rules.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-04-2016, 12:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: Which is powergaming, changing jobs in the middle of an incident to make what you are doing not against the rules.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

So why was the ban request linked denied then?
(06-04-2016, 01:30 PM)rudyteneij Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 12:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: Which is powergaming, changing jobs in the middle of an incident to make what you are doing not against the rules.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

You ask me as if I know the answer to the question. I was not a staff member at the time. Each case is handled on a case by case basis.

That still does not excuse your powergaming or FailRP by engaging a raid as a citizen.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-04-2016, 02:35 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 01:30 PM)rudyteneij Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

You ask me as if I know the answer to the question. I was not a staff member at the time. Each case is handled on a case by case basis.

That still does not excuse your powergaming or FailRP by engaging a raid as a citizen.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I understand your point, however if punishment should be given to myself then punishment should equally be given to those that changed their jobs in this player report. Regardless of your understanding of that case, the case I am refering to has set presedent and due to this you cannot merely put it to one side. I understand your point of saying it is powergaming however iI argue the gact this isn't powergaming based on the fact that this player report was denied as their intentions was the same as my own
(06-03-2016, 06:36 PM)rudyteneij Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 71575

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: FailRP, Initiating raid as Citizen, Powergaming, Changing job mid-raid, 11th Ban, Last Chance

Involved: Hitman, Co0fie

Why we should unban you: long enough, know my mistakes and im ready to make a start again.

raided as Citizen and i did not see that normally i already change it when i join the server
than. changing job mid raid yes again sorry i looked down and was like shit. and changed it
im really sorry that this happened it will not happen anymore i messed up about the another community thing hitman lets not go in depth with it i have spoken with avgar already about this.
Ivolved

Hello,

I was raiding with Rudy at the time he got banned let me explain what happend, we raided the first house afther that i saw that he didnt had his job set to Criminal so i sad u idiot u forgot u job that was the moment he changed job and we went over to the second house.
Denied.

Power gaming and FailRP was evident in the situation which resulted in this ban.

The ban will stay as issued.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator