EARTHQUAKE!!!!
(11-06-2011, 07:44 PM)temar Wrote: I experienced an earth quake once in UK and wasnt much tho

thanks that you are saved as earthquake destroys many lifes and kill lots of families ,so its a great thing you are saved
Quote:RE: EARTHQUAKE!!!!

My bad, I pushed my fat ass friend over yesterday :'/
UK is very sheltered and lucky, its out of the way and the worst thing that can happen is a massive thunder storm >.> we had ash clouds and 1.0 magnitude earthquakes, but funnily enough we get more tornadoes then any other county in the world O.o
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(11-06-2011, 07:44 PM)temar Wrote: I experienced an earth quake once in UK and wasnt much tho

congratulate to you that you are safe from the big natural disaster about which you are explaining ,it is really a feel of insecurity when any disaster of such kind occurs
Thank god that i live in Singapore,Asia,it is almost completely sheltered from all natural disasters,if an earthquake or tsunami hits,the surrounding countrys will take it,only prob is that we have the wprst lightning in the world,example if the sky i atleast a little dark when its not supposed to be,you cant go out to play basket ball etc.,even a national soccer match has to be post poned...