EARTHQUAKE!!!!
I was playing on FL:RP last night when all of a sudden everything in my room starts to shake!!! I thought it was my washer going nuts, but then I heard on the news:

A preliminary 4.7 magnitude quake was recorded at 11 p.m. Sunday night, and according to the AP, was felt in four other states. A 3.8 quake followed just 18 minutes later, with a third 3.6 magnitude earthquake recorded at 2:46 a.m. Monday morning. No damage or serious injuries have been reported.

Holy shit, did anyone else feel that?? o.O
See You Later, space cowboy...
Not at all. Maybe describe where you live?
Oh. This was in Arkansas. North of little rock.
Yeah, CityRP is some heavy shit.

Seriously, did it cause any damage?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
No, no damage. Hear there was some minor damage in OK though.
Nope didn't feel it. 4.7 magnitude shouldn't cause a lot of damage. I live in California, home of the earthquakes.
Reminds me of

[Image: earthquake-2011.jpg]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 8 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Vaqxination, Mahti, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Noobias, Elder, 7rozen_7ear_, Apslis, Pechvarry
Thank god we don't have earthquakes in Denmark Tounge
I experienced an earth quake once in UK and wasnt much tho
(11-06-2011, 04:52 PM)Null Value Wrote: I was playing on FL:RP last night when all of a sudden everything in my room starts to shake!!! I thought it was my washer going nuts, but then I heard on the news:

A preliminary 4.7 magnitude quake was recorded at 11 p.m. Sunday night, and according to the AP, was felt in four other states. A 3.8 quake followed just 18 minutes later, with a third 3.6 magnitude earthquake recorded at 2:46 a.m. Monday morning. No damage or serious injuries have been reported.

Holy shit, did anyone else feel that?? o.O

no one can really predict nature but can be aware of it causes and solutions after earthquake ,many books are also for the school and college students for knowledge sake