Last nights PMC...
Just a small post to say thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to join in with the Falcon PMC RP, lets do it again soon?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random, Reebs, Hitman
This will definitely be done again, don't you worry about that Smile
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Random, Ratatoskrr
Definetly one of my all time favourite "series" of RP(s).

Can't wait for the next one.

(P.S sorry for leaving in such a hurry, had some stuff going down.. Until next time,)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
The old SRU uniforms are these with 20rpps?
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(06-01-2016, 02:11 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: The old SRU uniforms are these with 20rpps?

No, those are set by an Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Can you have a custom model for your clan?
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
As much as it may have been a good RP for those that took part. as I said last night on the server. You dont run into a passive RP run up the stairs into someones room, over the roof and off the other side again. First of all it breaks rules, secondly its annoying as fuck. Thirdly have some decency to RP the situation at least.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-01-2016, 02:46 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Can you have a custom model for your clan?

Sadly. No.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(06-01-2016, 03:24 PM)Marty Wrote: As much as it may have been a good RP for those that took part. as I said last night on the server. You dont run into a passive RP run up the stairs into someones room, over the roof and off the other side again. First of all it breaks rules, secondly its annoying as fuck. Thirdly have some decency to RP the situation at least.

I do not recall this happening?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-01-2016, 03:24 PM)Marty Wrote: As much as it may have been a good RP for those that took part. as I said last night on the server. You dont run into a passive RP run up the stairs into someones room, over the roof and off the other side again. First of all it breaks rules, secondly its annoying as fuck. Thirdly have some decency to RP the situation at least.

Falcon PMC would never ruin a passive RP knowing that we are lead by staff memebers we wouldn't be allowed to do this even if we tried you must have the wrong people
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Ratatoskrr