Help Please. (Length of ban???)
1) Where can I find how long I was banned for?

2) in answer to SJ
"Mate you werent jumping around...
You just run out you see my cops and you OBVIOUSLY make a hard right jump of the Nexus bridge to your death ...
This was no lagg at all and there wasnt even lagg atm ...
So don't lie you got a fair ban and your sitting it out"

I saw no cops and I lost around 10k-20k of weapons on death, you think I would really of done that on purpose to avoid a confrontation with cops if there were any?
I mean no disrespect with this.
EDIT: I had a galis and deagle on my possession i believe (i could not check as instant ban)

Thanks again. And sorry for this Thread but I was left unanswered.
Xero
Yes, you are lieng you didnt lose 20k, i saw jump down, there was no lag.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(09-19-2010, 05:19 PM)Andreas Wrote: Yep, and u are lies you didnt lost 20k i saw you jumped down there wasent any lag.

Firstly can you not answer my 1st question? I really want to know how long a ban for suicide is.

Secondly i had a galis (Galil's) on my possession and a deagle, i estimate 20k? (Under 10k actually)
And you saw me jump down, ok but you say i didnt lag? where my screen jumped from the bridge to half way and then carried on, This is MY lag, not servers, it happens roughly every 30 minutes for some reason, im trying to find a solution but none yet.
And I cant understand why you me a lier when i have no reason to lie? do I ?

Many Thanks.
Xero
5 galils = 30K
30:5 = 6K + Deagle under 1K = FAR under 10K....
Lol why ban for jumping off the bridge??? that just seems unreasonable to me.. Maybe he wanted to die instead of going to prison? it's an RP situation.. isnt it?
I think the ban was 24 hours
wow.. i knew Laggs can Kill you or others. They can make you lose money or lose your car to someone else.. but i never knew they could get you banned
(09-19-2010, 07:42 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: wow.. i knew Laggs can Kill you or others. They can make you lose money or lose your car to someone else.. but i never knew they could get you banned

I bet s.J. had a reason when he banned him and I doubt this reason was that there was lag.

And Skaara would you for fucks sake stop doing those stupid background comments like "Lol why ban for jumping off the bridge??? that just seems unreasonable to me.. " or "but i never knew they could get you banned", which means pretty much the same as "Oh mah gawd! sJ does unfair bans, demote him and give me admin!", won't take more of your lip.
Dare to think!
Lawl, a 'galis' and a deagle is not wort 20K
- And you are not allowed to have Galil's if yo cant even spell it right! D:
- And maybe Skaara is right in hes 'RPsituation'.
- But maybe its a litle failRP that he just commited suicide <.<
I've got that lagg also, like every 5 min i think i lagg for 2 seconds, and my keys freeze at that moment, so if i am driving i'm holding W for 2 sec long, so i often crush against the wall or a streetlight because of that.
Signature too big...
Thanks Skaara you are correct, suicide to avoid jail is an RP situation but I personally saw no cops and just wanted to leave the nexus. I will face the ban time if under 1 day. And Barrel Roll my lagg makes my screen freeze but i think i can still use the keys to move.
So Yes Nudel, lagg did get me banned but its no big deal in it as SJ needed to enforce the rules or others would think they could get away with it.
I had also got 2k ransom from SJ so maybe that got him a bit mad when i "suicided" right after.

It was an unreasonable ban in my opinion as i had no time to apologies, instead an instant ban which is fair enough, maybe next time wait a little longer so people can explain? (Im not trying to tell you how to act, just suggesting, no disrespect as you made the correct choice)

BUT PLEASE let me know how long the ban is for and i will be great full.
Agree horny, and Xero where is your proof on you lagged?, you made some "tricks" in the air, spin arround etc. Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(09-20-2010, 12:56 PM)Andreas Wrote: Agree horny, and Xero where is your proof on you lagged?, you made some "tricks" in the air, spin arround etc. Smile

I have no proof, other than you have to have my word on it and my word means alot to me.
And again, please may i know how long for?

ps: im going on now to see if time is up.