[FL:RP] Benny :3 - STEAM_0:0:19471943
Frost - STEAM_0:1:99466670

Time in GMT:
12:45/13:00 GMT+1 

Server:
Evocity_v4b1

Summary:
Nexus Raid with unvalid reason of being "warranted"
This thead has been made up for discussing regarding the situation.

14.2d You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone.

Evidence:

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
It was not a raid, we wnt up to see if you were there to unwarrant him until we started getting shot at.
So from what I'm seeing, Benny and Frost, is you guys entering the Nexus and raiding it because you were wanted. This is an invalid reason to raid.

Please explain.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
1.we didnt try to kill president?

2.we would speak with you, so i could get unwanted.
... and we could kill you when you were on nexus floor but i dont? reason we didnt tryed to kill you. lol gg
It was indeed a raid as you threw a Molotov at the nexus defenses and you held the Vice president at gunpoint to open the gate for you after the Molotov failed. If that is not a raid then I do not know what is.
You still raided Nexus fully armed the second you came Inside, forcing SWAT to open the fading door so you could go upstairs.
You even said In OOC that you raided Nexus cause you were wanted.

I'd never claimed that you attemtped to kill me, but you still raided or atleast attempt raid the Nexus without a valid reason.

I've also told you In OOC that you can contact me using /pm or /request to get unwarranted.

And im not sure, but you guys started to shoot the SWAT when you went down the Elevator again when going up the first time wich resolved in a shoot-out.
because someone called cops on us. but we never tryed to kill president lol.

+ fence didnt burn. and vice president him SELF asked us to aim at him to open it.
we didnt force sru to open? he was afk. swat was shooting us when we got down. we just answer that fire.
You'd still admitted that you attempted to trow a molotov to brun down the defences wich is a clear act of raiding, same goes for that you went Inside Nexus fully armed with your weapons out.
because someone called cops on us.