Willems unban
Your name: (Steam friends name) Willem de Walrus 

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:0:120278589

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 71798

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)  I was walking around with a friend of mine in apartments. Than some corleones came(with holdom who was corleone) and they pulled guns. They didnt say a word, only stood around us. I called police, because i didnt know what they were doing. After i called cops they started hostaging a guy, and holdem walked up to me and said You just broke fear rp. I asked how did i break fear rp mate, can you please explain? He didnt say a word and banned me straight away. Without explanation..

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Holdem, sebasti161 and a few other corleones

yes i was involved i was there, the corleones never said anything just pointed guns at us
Quote:2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
Is there a video of the situation?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-31-2016, 07:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: Is there a video of the situation?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Not from my side. I didnt expect this situation to happen, thats why i wasnt recording. Me and sebasti both experienced it the same way.

I'd like Holdem to make a statement about the situation.
You were surrounded by 4-5 armed individuals, under gunpoint giving you and your friends instructions to go into one of the apartments. You decided it was a good idea to stay still and call the police when you had a bunch of weapons aimed at you.

This is considered FailRP, IRL you wouldn't get your phone out, ignoring your hostage takers demands and just call the police, hence your punishment.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
As far as we (me and sebasti) expierenced, there werent any instructions given

In what way were instructions given, Holdem?
(06-01-2016, 05:08 PM)Holdem Wrote: You were surrounded by 4-5 armed individuals, under gunpoint giving you and your friends instructions to go into one of the apartments. You decided it was a good idea to stay still and call the police when you had a bunch of weapons aimed at you.

This is considered FailRP, IRL you wouldn't get your phone out, ignoring your hostage takers demands and just call the police, hence your punishment.

there were no instructions given, i will quote this rule again:

Quote:2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

you just came in with guns and said absolutely nothing
Instructions were given, if you didn't read or hear them then that is not my fault.

Since we're quoting rules

"2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you."

Calling the police when someone has a weapon aimed at your head is breaking Fear RP, simple as.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.