Player Report - Toxic-san - FailRP
Name of player: Toxic-San

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147555413

Time in GMT: 11:35am

Server: V4b1

Summary: We got a call of an armed woman. We go there and when the elevator opened she was there as a citizen. We searched her and went under standard procedure and we found that she had a Galil Arm on her as a citizen 

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/SGaA7GK
-TOXIC SAN-
"Due to the fact, that i lost my connection tot he server, as my internet went off for some time, I forgot to change my job."

(note: writing for Toxic San)
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
After looking back, this is what I found. It shows that you were indeed talking in OOC normally at the time of the Arrest before you "timed out"

Quote:(Radio) Queen Elsa : we need armed forces in peridents office ASAP

(<3) (OOC) Toxic-san: I'll do the same then.
(OOC) S?S Jallu111: ooc ok try ill use my desert eagle
Your car is stored in EvoCity's garage!
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(OOC) Dakron: Its like i want to be a officer lets kill the whole police team..
(OOC) [FL:RP]Jone Kabro: AFK
(Radio) Queen Elsa : we have an armed civilian in elaveter kill her
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens radios in: I have found the tresspasser
You received $475 salary. $25 paid to tax. 
(Law) Queen Elsa : Do not need permit to sel
(Radio) Kendrick Vester: We got her
*** Kendrick Vester radios in: We got her
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens starts to handcuff Jessica 'Moebius' Trap.
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing
handcuffing Jessica 'Moebius' Trap.
Frederick 'Imagine' Owens: I got her
(Radio) Kendrick Vester: Search
*** Kendrick Vester radios in: Search
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens starts to search Jessica 'Moebius' Trap.
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens continues to search Jessica 'Moebius' Trap.
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens searched Jessica 'Moebius' Trap and found:  Galil ARM
(Law) Queen Elsa : Do not need permit to sell
(Radio) Kendrick Vester: Armed aswell.
*** Kendrick Vester radios in: Armed aswell.
Tagging user #295110826
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_evocity_v4b10025.jpg':  2.76 MB (1280x720) compresssed (quality 90) to 195.10 KB
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Imagine: Br for you
(Radio) george watson: President could you warrant Matthey Dawn (16) for an arrest for
reason assault of an officer.
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens radios in: President could you warrant Jessica 'Moebius'
Trap (8) for an arrest for reason Weapon.
*** Frederick 'Imagine' Owens radios in: President could you warrant Jessica 'Moebius'
Toxic-san does not have an arrest warrant!

(Law) Queen Elsa : Handgun and melee weapons are alowed with permission fo police
sergant 
Player Toxic-san (STEAM_0:0:147555413) has disconnected (Toxic-san timed out).
"I timed out when i got into the elevator, i was trying to reconnect as i was Resetting the router about 3-4 times."

-Toxic-san
Going up and down the elevator takes about 20 seconds one way. You were at the top where the president saw you. You were talking when we found you. You were moving aswell.
"When i entered The elevator,i suddenly lost connection, I was waiting some time and then quit i think."

Toxic-san.
"And yes, after the President called you i ran to the elevator,Then let's say in the middle of the elevator Journey i lost connection."

Toxic-San.
"Still, if you wish for me to take Punishment then i will accept it."

Toxic-San
It's not the fact that you will accept the punishment. You still broke the rule in the first place, regardless of whether you don't mind having the punishment. If you don't mind having the punishment then you obviously don't want to be on the server that much. If you wanted to be on the server than you wouldn't have broken the rule in the first place, simple as that. Either you want to stay on the server and made a mistake about breaking a rule, or, you broke the rule and are now making excuses and saying you don't mind taking the punishment. 
Which one is it?
Toxic-san, A log check has shown me that you were the President and you were killed. You then went back, breaking NLR, and RDMed someone as a Citizen.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Care to explain it?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]