Rebel Sues cop for vehicle damage (V2d)
The case
:

Mr.Clinton's car  was damaged by the officer Steve Martin.

Instead of using agression to solve this situation. 

Mr.Clinton sued Steve Martin for the damage he made to his car and for the health insurance.

So He came to the president for this and together with Steve, Mr.Clinton's Lawyer Roberts and the president, this situation calmly  got handled.

Result: Steve's insurance would take care  of the damage and Steve Martin Was not alowed to drive  a Police vehicle for a month untill he has proven himself.

[Image: case.png]

President: [FL:M] Hostage
Police officer: Miksu  (Steve Martin)  
Police officer: RauskuZ (Lile Roberts)
Rebel: Narkoman pfLood3n (Bill Clinton)
Rebel: hairy Potter (Matthey Dawn)
Nice RP! Easy and fun to do.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Altoria
I'd like to see the court room utilized on v4b! This seems interesting.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
Haha. I agree with Ukraine, the actual court would be nice.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Altoria
I'd like ro rp together again one day as the bio twrrorist in v2d!Good, old memories.
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Altoria
(05-30-2016, 02:00 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: I'd like ro rp together again one day as the bio twrrorist in v2d!Good, old memories.

Oh we will . and  who knows we bring the Bio terrorism to the new  map where  the people at :p

I somewhat  find the terrorism rp harsh sicne  in Belgium we have them running around.. But hey  Still gonne do the rp

Good old time : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlniAfKEqV4
(05-31-2016, 09:58 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 02:00 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: I'd like ro rp together again one day as the bio twrrorist in v2d!Good, old memories.

Oh we will . and  who knows we bring the Bio terrorism to the new  map where  the people at :p

I somewhat  find the terrorism rp harsh sicne  in Belgium we have them running around.. But hey  Still gonne do the rp

Good old time : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlniAfKEqV4

Yeah i still remember it.Good, old, rp memories but when the v2d's popularity goes up we will do it again  HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Altoria
Looks great!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Altoria