Ability to drag bodies
I agree.
(05-29-2016, 07:51 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: We def need some kind of restriction on the tool, it's abused af atm.

I still havnt gotten a chance to play,  could you tell me what people are doing to abuse it?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-29-2016, 08:05 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 07:51 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: We def need some kind of restriction on the tool, it's abused af atm.

I still havnt gotten a chance to play,  could you tell me what people are doing to abuse it?

Try to taze someone and see the body flying away with someone grabbing it.
Try to be injured and people pick up the body and swing it around...
Two examples.
(05-29-2016, 08:12 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 08:05 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Try to taze someone and see the body flying away with someone grabbing it. 
Try to be injured and people pick up the body and swing it around...
Two examples.

That does definitely like it is being abused. I have a suggestion though.  What would you think if we made the people very heavy so they drag the bodies slowly and they can't pick up the bodies and make them fly around.  I don't know if it's possible to do but if you think if it was done it would reduce the bodies flying in the air because the bodies are too heavy.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
This new SWEP kills more people than cars do o.O
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Brikaas, NightHawkd
maybe lets just restrict this to paramedics/fireman. or restrict it with rpp. i agree with snow. it kills more people than cars do.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, thank you Soul. An update I have been waiting for since day one!

If we do put requirements on this one, I'd say that you need a specific amount of time, to use it.

Aren't you an admin? arent you supposed to like deal with people that abuse these things ???
Sounds like a good idea.
Ex-Server Teacher
Not rpp like 100hours limit as trucks.