Ability to drag bodies
[Image: development.png]
Move    your     ass

I'm working on a new small update, which will make some new RP possible. You will be able to pick up bodies and drag them. This allows you for example as Paramedic to move an injured body from the street to a safe place. Or as a rebel to pick up your tranquilized target and move it with you. It works very easy: Press the right mouse button on a body to pick it up, press again to drop. You can also use the left mouse button to gently push the body.

I'm still thinking of ways to prevent minges from using it. We could either make it require play time, or RP points. If we would allow anyone to use it, I foresee it getting abused. Another option is to just try it out, then we can always set requirements if needed.

It will work on sleeping bodies, tranquilized bodies and dead bodies. It's based on TTT's magneto stick. We've had this feature on CityRP somewhere in 2010. However it bugged out because of a Gmod update and was never fixed.

ETA of completion: Today
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 14 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo, Spear, mintblackbeard, Marty, Ghost, Insert, sebasti161, DreeBott, Haarek, Brikaas, Hunterr, Eclipze, Coffee, Mist
Sounds cool
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Great!

Sounds like a good idea to try it out first and set requirements afterwards if needed.
Nice! Can't wait!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Nice!
Hour restriction plz no more need for RPP restrictions
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm gonna have fun when i'm jail guard Smile
5RPP sounds about right..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Nice, no requirements though.. It's a feature that all players should be able to use at is can enhance many roleplays.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Foxirius2205
Sounds great!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]