Ability to drag bodies
Cool cool!
That's cool Cheese

Contributor rank too plz
Good job this is awesome
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Yes!

One question though: As a Police Officer, could we drag a tranquilized officer out of harms way as well?
I can't read without my glasses on. 

How about dragging tased people?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(05-27-2016, 05:59 PM)Reebs Wrote: Yes!

One question though: As a Police Officer, could we drag a tranquilized officer out of harms way as well?
I can't read without my glasses on. 

How about dragging tased people?

You should be able to as tazing is just put someone into sleep mode.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Finally i can roleplay as corrupted president and command Police force to throw bodies from the Nexus Bridge! Yesh

Yeeeeeees!
Thank you Soul!
Freaking awsome
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(05-27-2016, 05:31 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:28 PM)Fisco Wrote: Do you really just look at the other community and think "I wonder what I update I should copy next" xD

Incredible.

I just checked, another community doesn't have "able to drag bodies" so go back there would you? We dont need you here lol

I would link it, but advertising rules prohibit me from doing so.

(05-27-2016, 05:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:28 PM)Fisco Wrote: Do you really just look at the other community and think "I wonder what I update I should copy next" xD

Incredible.

I just checked, another community doesn't have "able to drag bodies" so go back there would you? We dont need you here lol

That guy made his account only to go on every update and tell soul he ripped another community,  check his post history.  Also he deleted some of em to make his 'function" in the forums less obvious but yeah.

I post my opinion on each update as I'm allowed to do. Also, I haven't deleted any of my posts, but a member of staff did Sad

(05-27-2016, 05:39 PM)Jan Wrote:

Incredible.

I suggest you to not spread false information/assumptions. It might get back at you one day.

Cool.

(05-27-2016, 05:42 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

Incredible.

Please go back to whatever community you came from, you are not welcome here. Trolling is not appreciated and neither is baiting.

Nah.

(05-27-2016, 05:46 PM)Stitch Wrote:

Incredible.

Do you ever see someone, who no one knows, make a retarded statement which isn't true and make a complete ass of himself? I have

So, no one knowing me means my opinions aren't valid? I mean, they probably would be if they aligned with yours because thinking differently about something is wrong.

Nice.

So much salt from an opinion hahahahah
(05-27-2016, 08:00 PM)Fisco Wrote:

Incredible.

I would link it, but advertising rules prohibit me from doing so.

(05-27-2016, 05:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Incredible.

That guy made his account only to go on every update and tell soul he ripped another community,  check his post history.  Also he deleted some of em to make his 'function" in the forums less obvious but yeah.

I post my opinion on each update as I'm allowed to do. Also, I haven't deleted any of my posts, but a member of staff did Sad

(05-27-2016, 05:39 PM)Jan Wrote:

Incredible.

I suggest you to not spread false information/assumptions. It might get back at you one day.

Cool.

(05-27-2016, 05:42 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

Incredible.

Please go back to whatever community you came from, you are not welcome here. Trolling is not appreciated and neither is baiting.

Nah.

(05-27-2016, 05:46 PM)Stitch Wrote:

Incredible.

Do you ever see someone, who no one knows, make a retarded statement which isn't true and make a complete ass of himself? I have

So, no one knowing me means my opinions aren't valid? I mean, they probably would be if they aligned with yours because thinking differently about something is wrong.

Nice.

So much salt from an opinion hahahahah

You seriously have nothing better to do?