money pack
i bought 7 moneypacks and i didnt get anything i waited 15 minuts and more
It may take up to 1 hour for them to come through. Remember that this is a world wide server. Please be patient
(05-26-2016, 06:43 PM)DylanJamesPenn Wrote: It  may take up to 1 hour for them to come through. Remember that this is a world wide server. Please be patient

its been 3 hours
PM Soulripper with your transaction ID from Paypal as well as your Steam ID. He will look into it when he gets the chance.

Once he does, if he sees that it has not automatically gave you the money he will manually do it.

Although please bare in mind that he is a busy guy and has a life like some of the rest of us so do not expect it to be an instantaneous fix.

Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-26-2016, 07:37 PM)Marty Wrote: PM Soulripper with your transaction ID from Paypal as well as your Steam ID. He will look into it when he gets the chance.

Once he does, if he sees that it has not automatically gave you the money he will manually do it.

Although please bare in mind that he is a busy guy and has a life like some of the rest of us so do not expect it to be an instantaneous fix.

Smile

how to i know my transaction id?
(05-26-2016, 08:07 PM)azizo2k Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 07:37 PM)Marty Wrote: PM Soulripper with your transaction ID from Paypal as well as your Steam ID. He will look into it when he gets the chance.

Smile

Go to your PayPal account, and click on your transaction to FearlessRP. There you should be able to see a Transaction ID, PM that to Soul together with your Steam ID, and it should be fixed soon.

Sincerely,
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
(05-26-2016, 08:09 PM)Cyclone Wrote:

Smile

Go to your PayPal account, and click on your transaction to FearlessRP. There you should be able to see a Transaction ID, PM that to Soul together with your Steam ID, and it should be fixed soon.

Sincerely,
i didnyt use paypal i clicked donate then i enterd my cradidt card info and done i didnt log in my account
(05-26-2016, 08:17 PM)azizo2k Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 08:09 PM)Cyclone Wrote:

Smile

Sincerely,
i didnyt use paypal i clicked donate then i enterd my cradidt card info and done i didnt log in my account

I myself am not experienced with Credit Cards, unfortunately. I am not able to help you any further, though other people might.

Sincerely,
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
To find the ID when using a credit card head to your emails and you will have been sent an email.
(05-26-2016, 09:59 PM)SirMinus Wrote: To find the ID when using a credit card head to your emails and you will have been sent an email.

all ready talked about it with soul hes in absoultey dont give a shit