unban request for TheSaboteur99
Your name: Bobbie
Your SteamID: th3saboteur99

Your ban ID:  71723

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: Bypassing AFK system.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I got a ban because of my Auto Click app. (i had it on for my cookie       clicker game ...) When i press the F3 button my clicker will start. I leftto go to dinner and when i got back i saw the Ban. I never ment to start my F3 clicker. when i got off for dinner i tried to not leave so i pressed F2. i probably clicked F3 to, thanks to that i now have this ban :[ will there ever be a way for me to get back Online? Cuz i did use IRL money on the server :S At least i hope to or get my ban removed Or get it shortend. Thanks! PS, Just a question but why do i get a life time ban for something this small?
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
''when i got off for dinner i tried to not leave so i pressed F2.''

Could you further explain what you mean by this, please?
I'm not sure with what purpose you pressed F2?
F1* sorry i miss typed. But why did i get a ban for life time???
These are simply out of curiousity but how does an auto click application make you spin around exactly?
Clicking ingame would not result in spinning around?
Furthermore what would you gain by pressing F1 when going AFK for dinner?

As for the length of the ban this is the standard players get for exploiting a system implemented on FL.
I understand, always when i go out to eat or so.ething i press F1 and get back sometimes and just pres F1 of and on. (Sometimes i just dont care and stay away not clicking). My auto clicker presses in the corner so it wil make me spin. I guess it moves the mouse a little to (not IRL but ingame) isnt there a way that you could atleast reduce the ban to like a week?
I'm willing to reduce your ban to a month but that's the best I can do for you considering what happened, I'm afraid.
Ban has been updated.

Approved.