Tomo - ask me stuff
I said i'd never do a thread like this but i'm bored af recently, so ask away. Ask me anything (within reason).

Same rules apply as on other threads like this Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Why did you keep roleplaying in the house at corleone with 300+ props even though people kept crashing their cars becouse of the laggspikes?
The following 1 user Likes Tekno's post:
  • Greed^
(05-25-2016, 11:05 AM)Tekno Wrote: Why did you keep roleplaying in the house at corleone with 300+ props even though people kept crashing their cars becouse of the laggspikes?

Because we were having fun in our RP. Nobody in the RP was complaining about lag and the video provided by you showed 0 lag whatsoever. If people kept crashing, they need to slow down a bit.
(05-25-2016, 11:15 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 11:05 AM)Tekno Wrote: Why did you keep roleplaying in the house at corleone with 300+ props even though people kept crashing their cars becouse of the laggspikes?

Because we were having fun in our RP. Nobody in the RP was complaining about lag and the video provided by you showed 0 lag whatsoever. If people kept crashing, they need to slow down a bit.

The thing is: When you loaded the 300+ props you have no real problems. (maybe a couple fps lowered.) But that wasn't the real problem. The real problem is when you have to load the prop, your game freezes for 3-5 seconds. Which is realy anoying and can lead to car crashes. And since it's at corleone you will have to walk all the way back there...
How can I find Sherlock?
(05-25-2016, 11:24 AM)wow.wow Wrote: How can I find Sherlock?

He's probably at one of his Holmes.

Spoiler :
;) 

The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • trxsh
Why is your voice so calming?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(05-25-2016, 11:30 AM)Merle Wrote: Why is your voice so calming?

Puberty.
What were your first impressions of me when we started chatting with each other in TS?
(05-25-2016, 12:27 PM)Viljo Wrote: What were your first impressions of me when we started chatting with each other in TS?

That you are a very cool, chilled out guy who loves pizza with a fiery passion. You laugh a lot too. I don't always understand what you laughing at sometimes but oh well xD
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Viljo