banned for ''prop pushing''
BlueScattle

rp_EvoCity v2d

Hi.
So heres the deal. The server was being attacked and people couldn't control each other, so almost the whole police corpse decided to do random taze, rdm and CDM. So one of them drove me and my friend over, and alot of other guys. So I tried to stop him by prop pushing his car, I know this wouldn't be a good idea, but I just got so mad, because it's almost happening every week.Angry After a while, I got banned, even before all the others got banned. You probably don't give a shit about this, but try to look at it if you where me, what would've you have done if no admins was on and it didn't help by saying stop?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
I would have either took screen shots or recorded it. When I joined the first thing I saw was you proppushing the cop car and I chased you to get a name. Then I had to deal with a punchwhore that was punching me.

Also I would like it if you edited your post so it fallows the template
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Maybe I should have recorded or taken screenshot's, it was my bad, I tried too handle it on my own, in a bad way. Can't I just get this ''another'' chance? I really like this server and I'm playing on it every day. I have already donated.
I'm not a rulebreaker at all, I just got so mad at this guy who random tazed everybody, including me, I couldn't get out of spawn because of him, so I proppushed him in his car, so I could run away. It wasn't a good idea but, I got mad :S
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
I am a witness, as I was the one calling Mikey to the server. Where you proppushed a cop car two to three times.
I seen it also with my own eyes, so No. You will serve your week ban.

"The Court has seen enough, The Witness clearly saw the BlueScattle Proppushing a Cop car, as well as a Superadmin. With this Evidence the Court see's BlueScattle as..."

[Image: Guilty.gif]
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]