Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character
Awesome, I'm not racist at all I'm just glad players have that choice now.
hmm i think i've seen this somewhere.
Not sure what I think of this.

I personally will still not be being racist IC or OOC but at least now people who wish to have the choice.

I hope this goes well.
(05-27-2016, 03:49 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Not sure what I think of this.

I personally will still not be being racist IC or OOC but at least now people who wish to have the choice.

I hope this goes well.

I will - at least people don't have to watch what they say any more without the fear of being banned.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(05-27-2016, 03:57 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 03:49 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Not sure what I think of this.

I hope this goes well.

I will - at least people don't have to watch what they say any more without the fear of being banned.

I think that my bans can agree with you.
Gotta love when you get banned by MCSniffDik97x360noSC0PE
[Image: cb22b2358a.png]
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Joulle, Random
One issue I've had is that some people kill you for being black when you have not done anything wrong and you had no weapons.
(05-29-2016, 05:47 PM)MegaOmega Wrote: One issue I've had is that some people kill you for being black when you have not done anything wrong and you had no weapons.

That would infact be RDM, they cannot kill you just for being black.

That's the type of thing that will make us disallow racism ingame again, because people take things too far and abuse the freedom offered to themselves. Best thing make an @ call or ban request and if that is truly the case, they'd be punished for that.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • MegaOmega
People basically abuse this now, everytime i log in there is always one person screaming n*gga
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Joulle, Old Man Jokhah, Baskingner
(05-29-2016, 06:46 PM)Eclipze Wrote: People basically abuse this now, everytime i log in there is always one person screaming n*gga

That's an understatement.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • MegaOmega
Eclipze. The novelty will wear off.