Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character
(05-23-2016, 06:44 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Sounds like a grim question, but does this allow rapeRP, just in case something was to happen and be reported...

This has nothing to do with RapeRP.

RapeRP is still not permitted at all.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
So, can i be married with my wife and fuck her?
(05-23-2016, 06:56 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: So, can i be married with my wife and fuck her?

She can make you sandwhiches too!
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
Hehehe and bl*wjobs, bondag*s... YEAĤHHHHHHHHHBHHH!
(05-23-2016, 06:44 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Sounds like a grim question, but does this allow rapeRP, just in case something was to happen and be reported...

I'm just curious as to how sexism, racism and discrimination translates to rape?
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Random, Greed^, General Weed

Obviously not. If it was, they probably would've stated it in the thread..

OT: Not one of them huuuuge updates, but it creates another dynamic on the servers.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
cant wait to get unbanned
whenever you see me you'll hear moonman
The following 1 user Likes cookiro's post:
  • :-)
I agree with this completely - all I am going to say is there have been cases of it being abused, I'd be happy to link you to one of those cases if you wish.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
It's a fucking game, if something happening inside of game offends or harms you, you should seek medical attention or fuck off
The following 8 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Jan, Eclipze, Doctor KuLa, aDisabledDeer, Falc, Ratatoskrr, Decay, General Weed
So can I have my job set to extremist and kill anyone who calls me a N***a?