Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character
(06-04-2016, 11:04 AM)Marty Wrote: Its being abused. Every dictator = Racist, every pedestrian shouting the N word. Every fucking time. This is why the rule gets removed. Because its annoying as fuck.

Marty just relax, it's all roleplaying. None of it is real. as for the "Every dictator = Racist" and so fourth, well i am playing on the same server as you and i don't see every president as racist and so on.  But seriously man just relax i completely understand where you're coming from but it's not like that, this rule is relatively new and whenever people join they get a message announcing the new rule so of course people are going to get excited and mess around with it. However  time it will dull down, just with every other update. Maybe in this time period you could build a thicker skin. I do remember after all you once said

Quote:Marty
Geek is a little bit insulting is it not ?

you did in fact say this at one stage here
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68037

and i can bet you any sum of money no one in a GAMING  forum is going to take "Geek" as an insult.

So yeah long story short. This update is new people want to experiment,  as they should.in a most constructive criticism way and please don't take this the wrong way but You need to grow a thicker skin if  because i'm guessing, you are offended quite easily, because:
Quote:1.13b *UPDATED* You can be racist, sexist, and discriminatory (homophobic) IC (In Character). However, do not do this to excess or if it doesn’t fit your character’s roleplay.

will insure that no actual extremely offensive role-playing will take place.

and finally onto what i think about the rule, honestly it is such breath of fresh air that i can actually role play as a completely different human being. I love it and hope it never goes away because of a few bad apples who might get in trouble in the future for taking rule too far.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 3 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • already_fallen, Avgar, Azog
(06-04-2016, 09:23 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:15 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 12:18 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:59 AM)Agorith Wrote: If racist/homophobic/sexist remarks are made in OOC they get either blacklisted or banned for it, simple.
The rule is still fairly new, of course it's going to get used by alot of people who are pres the first time since the implementation.

Give it time to simmer down.
The rule will not be removed again.

I wouldnt be too convinced lol.

Things change. The last time this rule was added everyone was told it will not be removed.

We've got an entirely new staff team since then.
Things indeed have changed.

Wasnt the old staff team that removed it....

Right so then essentially it comes down to Grub who had final say in this?
Who is no longer part of the staff team, we've got 2 different SA's now.
We've all made this decision together, wouldn't hope too much at it getting removed this time.
Finally, hehe I have some plans
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
So i can play now as an Austrian IC? :-D
(06-08-2016, 08:00 AM)Badl Wrote: So i can play now as an Austrian IC? :-D

You were allowed to play that even before this rule. You are now just allowed to disrespect people in-character and be racist, not excessively of course, and only if it fits your austrian character.
(06-10-2016, 10:02 AM)Viljo Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 08:00 AM)Badl Wrote: So i can play now as an Austrian IC? :-D

You were allowed to play that even before this rule. You are now just allowed to disrespect people in-character and be racist, not excessively of course, and only if it fits your austrian character.
You must be fun at parties
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-10-2016, 10:06 AM)Midget Wrote: You must be fun at parties

Need to try that sometime, I have never been to an actual party... Well, one, but I was drunk and can't remember what happened.
(06-10-2016, 10:16 AM)Viljo Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 10:06 AM)Midget Wrote: You must be fun at parties

Need to try that sometime, I have never been to an actual party... Well, one, but I was drunk and can't remember what happened.
it happens
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.