Bear FearRP
(05-22-2016, 11:34 AM)Midget Wrote: Because when the police officer manages to squeeze in "stop moving" within the timeframe of a few seconds while I am moving backwards it only strengthens the case. Obviously a violation worth a ban.

Your acting like the indecent went on for about 2 seconds. I watched the whole scenario you were walking back for a good 10 seconds until i decided to pick you up. The officer told you to stop, however you didn't.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Do you have any evidence proving you have not violated FearRP? Based on your story so far it sounds like FearRP to me.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
[Image: fnHRcWU.jpg]

How could I have walked back for a good 10 seconds if I only walked from that area to the tree? 
I don't think you gave enough time at all to let him arrest me. 

You also said previously that I ran. If I were to run for a good 10 seconds I would end up near the nexus most likely. 
If you consider it, it's a good thing I stepped onto the grass because we could've been run over. Though not implying that was my thought process.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You were moving for approximately 10 seconds. The thing is, You were not allowing the officer arrest you and you weren't planning on stopping so that is why i picked you up and you received a ban.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Denied.

Reason(s) stated above by the banning staff member.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]