Bear FearRP
Your name: Bear

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12433017

Your ban ID: 71668

Banned by: FLM Ghost

Reason: FearRP

Involved: 2 rebels in a lamborghini, a cop and Ghost

Why we should unban you: 

Got banned getting tazed, then backing away from the cop while he had his arrest baton out trying to hit me with it.

I also had my gun out while the cop was telling me to "stop" or whatever he was saying. I only put my gun away to hit 
my rebel "friend" after we both insulted eachother. (Acceptable roleplay? Apparently not.)

While I was punching the rebel I was tazed by the cop.  (That's basically what's supposed to happen?)
I then woke up, while the cop had the arrest baton in his hand I walked backwards.  About 4 - 5 feet or something. 

The cop could have easily arrested me, or handled the situation very easily. 
However I got picked up by a physgun and put on the roof. 
The sentence to a crime was not 5 - 10 minutes jailtime, rather 24 hours and a blacklist from being a rebel.

Because apparently you can't hit your assocciates if you get into an argument. Which makes no sense. People get into arguments all the time, how is that FailRP?
Which you also claimed I was breaking.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Hello Bear,
I banned you beacuse you were in clear violation of FearRP. I spectated the whole situation. First of all, you started an arguement and pointed a gun at a rebel. A Police Officer came behind you and told you to drop it, this took you about 10 seconds to respond to him. You then put the weapon away and began to punch the other rebel multiple times (Around 3-4 times) this is you doing failRP.  After he tased you, you began to run backwards and ran behind a tree while saying something down your microphone. I then picked you up and spoke to you on the roof. You broke 2 rules within the space of a minute.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(05-21-2016, 07:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello Bear,
I banned you beacuse you were in clear violation of FearRP. I spectated the whole situation. First of all, you started an arguement and pointed a gun at a rebel. A Police Officer came behind you and told you to drop it, this took you about 10 seconds to respond to him. You then put the weapon away and began to punch the other rebel multiple times (Around 3-4 times) this is you doing failRP.  After he tased you, you began to run backwards and ran behind a tree while saying something down your microphone. I then picked you up and spoke to you on the roof. You broke 2 rules within the space of a minute.

Clear violation?

It took me 10 seconds to respond to him because he was behind me. (Besides, I had a gun in my hand so why is it relevant if I responded immediately or not?) 
Then other rebel that stepped out of the car also said something along the lines of "lets go", obviously signaling that he was ready to fight me too. 

After I started hitting him I got tazed. And it couldn't have been more than 2 times because I was tazed relatively quickly. Me initiating a fistfight with someone I don't 
see as failRP. And if you think so please lead me to a rule where I CAN'T start a fistfight. I was obviously not randomly punching someone. 

I don't remember hiding behind a tree, but lets say I was. The tree was right besides the curb I was standing on so how could I have ran backwards behind a tree to avoid him?

Between, shouldn't that be dealt with in an IC matter? If I go stand behind a tree (I was probably more BESIDES it anyways.) is that really grounds for you picking me up and banning me? 
Why couldn't the cop just walk towards me and hit me with the baton he was holding in his hands? If anything you just broke up reasonable RP. 

You say I ran backwards and ran behind a tree, are you being completely honest about that? Because that's not how I remember it.

I believe I wasn't breaking fearRP, I certainly did not run to the tree, I was backing up while saying "don't do it" or some shit like that. He could have easily hit me with the baton, but you picked me up.
Visit my profile here.
Clear violation?

It took me 10 seconds to respond to him because he was behind me. (Besides, I had a gun in my hand so why is it relevant if I responded immediately or not?)  He had a gun behind your head and said through his microphone 'Drop the weapon'. He said this multiple times so you must of clearly heard it.

Then other rebel that stepped out of the car also said something along the lines of "lets go", obviously signaling that he was ready to fight me too. The thing is, i didn't see him hit you. I saw you hit him a few times and then you got tased. 

After I started hitting him I got tazed. And it couldn't have been more than 2 times because I was tazed relatively quickly. Me initiating a fistfight with someone I don't 
see as failRP. And if you think so please lead me to a rule where I CAN'T start a fistfight. I was obviously not randomly punching someone.
You were punching another rebel, this is failRP as you can see if you read rules # 15.1 - 15.4

I don't remember hiding behind a tree, but lets say I was. The tree was right besides the curb I was standing on so how could I have ran backwards behind a tree to avoid him? Like i said, you were running backwards and ran behind a tree fully acknowledging you were being arrested. This is breaking FearRP again.

Between, shouldn't that be dealt with in an IC matter? If I go stand behind a tree (I was probably more BESIDES it anyways.) is that really grounds for you picking me up and banning me? Now you are lying. You ran BEHIND the tree. The cop tried running around the tree however i picked you up so i could speak with you.
Why couldn't the cop just walk towards me and hit me with the baton he was holding in his hands? If anything you just broke up reasonable RP.  I didn't break a 'reasonable' RP. You were not letting the police officer arrest you. You were running away from the police officer breaking FearRP.

You say I ran backwards and ran behind a tree, are you being completely honest about that? Because that's not how I remember it.
Yes i am being honest, that's the reason why i picked you up.

I believe I wasn't breaking fearRP, I certainly did not run to the tree, I was backing up while saying "don't do it" or some shit like that. He could have easily hit me with the baton, but you picked me up.  'I was backing up while saying "don't do it" You just admitted to breaking FearRP. He swung multiple times, however he missed because you were running.
You make it seems like I ran a mile behind a tree and tried to escape him. That's not what happened. I "ran" about 5 foot or something behind a tree (Apparently). Does this justify a ban for fearRP? Is that really enough to get banned? It's not like my main intention was to get away, I was simply backing away.
You saying I ran away is really an exaggeration. I moved 5 - 6 feet away and the officer missed me with the baton, so I brokeRP, give me a break?

And no. There is nothing in the rules you mentioned saying I can't start a fistfight or point a gun at another rebel. It only states I can't steal or KILL them. Which I also pointed out on the roof.

I admitted to breaking fearRP? Please, that is not the point. The point is IF i broke it or not. The means for why you picked me off the ground and decided to ban me and give me a blacklist are highly questionable.
Again, you claim I was running like a mad man towards and behind a tree. You know the police officer was f*cking walking towards me, and if you wouldn't have picked me up I would've been arrested.

an Arrest, a suitable punishment for threatening someone with a gun, and assaulting someone. While resisting arrest. (Apparently any roleplay that strays from the norm must be punished immediately.)
Visit my profile here.
The thing is, you didn't have a valid RP reason to punch your teammate. Another thing is that i saw you breaking FearRP and it didn't look like you were planning on stopping thats why i decided to pick you up.
Midget, if we allow players to 'just back away' from gunpoint then what would be the point of FearRP? There's a gun on your head, you don't move, simple as that.
After I woke up from being tazed he tried to hit me with the arrest baton, I then backed up 5 - 6 feet. The officer never had his gun in his hand.
If the officer is hitting me with the arrest baton and I know I am going to jail, isn't it appropriate to say "don't do it" or something and back away a little?

Every single player I have arrested as a cop has done this towards others and me, I think it is a natrual reaction to getting arrested. But I guess the best RP while getting arrested is to
leave your keyboard. Because any sign of resistance is counted as fearRP, specially when he has the arrest baton out and you know your going to jail.
Visit my profile here.
You shouldn't move if he is trying to arrest you, he (The police officer) even told you to stop moving however you decided not to listen to him. Therefore i stepped in. You have 1000+ hours on the servers and you should know better. 

I'll let an administrator deal with the outcome.
Because when the police officer manages to squeeze in "stop moving" within the timeframe of a few seconds while I am moving backwards it only strengthens the case. Obviously a violation worth a ban.
Visit my profile here.