i got banned for 30 days
Send it to me via forum pm, I don't have WhatsApp
(05-22-2016, 11:00 AM)Avgar Wrote: Send it to me via forum pm, I don't have WhatsApp

how do i send it to u in via fourm the pics is in my house ill take a pic from my phone now  and if you want ill take a selfi like to prove to u its me taking pics of him not from a website
You take pics from your phone and upload them to a website that allows private images. You then post the link in a forum PM.
(05-22-2016, 11:05 AM)Avgar Wrote: You take pics from your phone and upload them to a website that allows private images. You then post the link in a forum PM.

u got snapchat? if you do pm me ur name the thing u told me i dont understand
(05-22-2016, 11:18 AM)ARE U MAD? Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 11:05 AM)Avgar Wrote: You take pics from your phone and upload them to a website that allows private images. You then post the link in a forum PM.

He's not giving you snapchat, he's not giving you his phone number. Do what he says and stop trying to extract information from him. You are the one being questioned here. Not Avgar.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-22-2016, 11:44 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 11:18 AM)ARE U MAD? Wrote:

He's not giving you snapchat, he's not giving you his phone number. Do what he says and stop trying to extract information from him. You are the one being questioned here. Not Avgar.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

yes but the things he said i cant do it i dont understand how to
its ok i have been send all the pics to avgar and i am just waiting for reply
Were you not aware that Sadam Hussein is considered a terrorist and an extremist?
(05-24-2016, 07:41 AM)Avgar Wrote: Were you not aware that Sadam Hussein is considered a terrorist and an extremist?

i did not know i swear as soon i get unbanned ill change my name
Unfortunately, I do not believe your story, neither do I believe you weren't aware that Sadam Hussein is a real life terrorist.

Unban request denied.