i got banned for 30 days
b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)STEAM_0:1:96293875

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)71643

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) avgar

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Real life extremist roleplay

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) 

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) i was building a hitman thing then somone saw it he told me its failrp when i did not know then i removed it and i get banned i did not know it was failrp and then i strated walking and i got banned i swear to god that i di not know that i was failrping i just knew and i stoped it and i would never did it agian can i have a last chance i swear to god i did not know that was failrp as soon he told me i removed it i hate when i am banned plz i did not know it was failrp my friend sebastian he is the one who told me its failrp so i removed it.
im not involved as you stated i was so i figured to tell you why you were banned, because of this br: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71433
now can you please remove me from involved:
Please update the post to say you were banned by [FL] Avgar as the template clearly states so he will get notified that this is up.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
my grand father was embassedor and his cousien is saddam hussien is it failrp to do that as my name?
and i did not know its not allowed
First you said your father's name is:
Anwar Sabri Abdulrazak

Then you said it's:
Ali Hassain al-Majeed

Care to explain that?
i am sorry for the late reply ok i will explain that to you my grand father is anwar  sabri,  ali al hussien and anwar sabri  are the cousins of saddam hussien
Then why would you show an image of both to me?

You couldn't make up your mind which one is your grand father.
(05-21-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Then why would you show an image of both to me?

You couldn't make up your mind which one is your grand father.

the first one was my grand father just to show u that i know him and they both are saddam's cussien i have more pics of them together buts in the house like not in google if i can get them pics and send it to ur phone number i have no problem with that
Why do you want to send them to my phone number?

You have 24 hours to upload the alleged images to an image hosting site and try to prove your stated point.
(05-22-2016, 07:50 AM)Avgar Wrote: Why do you want to send them to my phone number?

You have 24 hours to upload the alleged images to an image hosting site and try to prove your stated point.

i cant post it to a website cuz its personal i am sending it to u so i can get unbanned pm me ur number ill send them in whatsapp