Unfair Ban!! Admin doesnt listen to the victim!
Your name: (Steam friends name) Striker

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

both

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Stillalive you need to listen to the victims man.
What Happend:
I owned the corleone villa 1 door.
I am corleone i went down to the city to sell my weed.
when i want to return i accidently pushed the wrong button [Deleted my props]
My contra and weed plants were inside the lil storage i build out of props in the villa they all knew it was mine they KNOW
I hurried back to the villa and saw them taking my weed plants and contrabands they destroyed i go upstairs and ask were is my stuff.
The person who i've been going around for 2 hours in the same house betrayed me.
he opened his door and there i saw my weed plants he was single in his room and he had 7 weed plants so i knew he had my printers the kid just stole my weed plants and destroyed my contraband downstairs he was corleone and so was I!
I was angry {everyone would be} i asked if i could get inside he kept saying no {getting even more angry} told him if he wont give it back I would call the admin.
He still wouldnt let me in. or say im sorry it was me.
if he said he was sorry everything would be k!
I ran into the door killed this guy for betraying his own team, and i destroyed my weed plants in his room.
HE CALLS AN ADMIN TELLS HIM IM THE FUCKING ASSHOLE I KILLED HIM AND DESTROYED HIS STUFF
But this kid needs to understand RP in betraying me in RP.
Next thing i know admin : stillalive tp me asks a thing or two and out of no where no warning i get banned for killing the ghore kid i get banned for over 2 days.

Admin : you failed really bad in this situation you didnt listen to me you only listen to the kid who played here for maybe 60 hours.
I hope you will do somthing about that in the future.
I will remember this when i get into these bad situations.

I hope i will be min. unbanned for this situation where i did the thing that was good I did a RP reason i killed him because he is an betrayer
This was verry clean and clear RP situation.
I killed him for his deeds.

I Did verry long about this request and i hope it will show some results that the admins need to take a lil time for the situation when admin came he handled the situation less then 30 seconds for a 2 day ban!!!

Please Let all the admins decide what they should do instead of only 1
cause then the decision will almost always be unfair unless the ban was by accident.

Sincerly Striker
First: I always listen to people before banning them. Even sucky minges.

Second: Well that would just change your ban into backseat adminning. I admit that I may have made a mistake and there for I will shorten your ban to 5 hours.
I wont unban you, since you backseat adminned. Instead of TEAM KILLING your member, you should just have called me? Why didn't you do that instead?

StillAlive

EDIT: Oh and I will also ban the other guy.
After Reading your response
Im verry happy that you understand my frustation in that situation.

Im also verry happy my ban got shorter.

About the other guy, I dont want him to have a huge ban just a small.
But for this i dont think a huge ban is needed

Conclusion : indeed Happy Angel

Sincerly Striker
Great to hear! I'll move this then