First impressions returning...
Well, I was on the server all for about 10 - 15 minutes, learning the controls again, driving around. Realizing how poorly the driving still was and was somehow worse. But apart from the driving, which isn't what turned me off from Fearless in 2014. It was the community. You are all people who should have one goal: to Casually Roleplay and have a good time, and to not take it so seriously. 

As to 10 minutes into my experience revisiting Fearless i was already threatened to be 'Banned' by a player who initiated an RP with me as i was about to log off. I have a life I need to actually attend to outside of this game and the reason i left is nobody could understand that behind every virtual person on this game is a real person, with real responsibilities and real life problems. So when i want to casually see what's going on in the server after being gone for what i think could be two years? one year? i don't remember. I didn't want to be caught up in the (apologies for the language) Bull Shit that was this community's toxic behavior. I used to love being a part of the community when it just had it's minor amount of toxicity, when you could capture the mayor and hold him for ransom, or when you could initiate a gang war without some children claiming you RDM them. Or your breaking RP. 

You people in his community abuse the living Sh*t out of this rules system and because of it NONE of you know what it is like to have fun being in a roleplay environment. There are very few good people left on here because i guarantee most members see it exactly as i do. As for my experience with the '=|DW|= SSN' Character who wouldn't allow me to even log off because i would get 'Banned' It's not like i would have even cared if i somehow accrued an abuse report. It would only prove my point further that nobody understands that it shouldn't be taken so seriously to the point where you are now inhibiting someone's personal life. If i say that 'I am logging off, i'm not looking to RP right now' In L-OOC you need to understand that I'm not interested in playing here anymore and i am logging out. I am not blowing off the RP element i am simply getting off because i absolutely hate what this server has become and the people on it, with a few, and i say a very FEW exceptions to the people on it that i greatly dislike.

In summary, my experience in 15 minutes of returning to Fearless RP now has me understanding why the servers have been empty and nobody plays this Gmod RP anymore. It's simply a worse community than Call of Duty and Runescape combined, and that's saying a lot. Have you seen Infinite Warfare lately? How about Runescape? have you logged onto that within the last 5 years and seen how disgusting it was? It almost made me throw up, and that's what Fearless has become to me. That bit of throw up that just comes up into your mouth that you try to shove back down so it doesn't come out. I can't say that i'll regret never giving FearlessRP a chance ever again. But i do know now that there is no going back. It's truly a dead community and I'm going to be sad to know that the old friends i used to know and play with on Fearless are going to be gone with little chance of meeting any decent people here again. 

- OztinCloud
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
So you base your entire experience of coming back by playing for 15 minutes? Alright then.
We're not all like this, if you bothered to look around for longer than 15 minutes, you would've noticed that it's not all dark rdm around here.
Doesn't want to waste 5 minutes on RP, writes a 50+ line thread about it.
*facepalm
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Insert's post:
  • Joulle, horror, sebasti161, Eclipze
Donator with 10 minutes seems pretty legit to me.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • horror
why make a newcomer thread if youre not gonna play here? youre making it simply because you wanna insult most people in the community? 10/10 logic right there mate
Friend we're not all like this. A majority of us are very understanding and use human judgment. You should give it a second chance in the future when the server is more populated.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Its called Semi-Serious Roleplay, not casual Roleplay. If you want casual Roleplay, join a DarkRP server where they don't take the rules as seriously.

Also from what your story says is that you weren't even here to Roleplay. Why would you join a ROLEPLAY server not wanting to Roleplay? Bit retarded if you ask me.
The following 2 users Like Stitch's post:
  • Insert, sebasti161
(05-17-2016, 10:46 PM)Insert Wrote: Doesn't want to waste 5 minutes on RP, writes a 50+ line thread about it.
*facepalm
What RP did the person initiate with you, OztinCloud?

Were you getting arrested or mugged?

Instead of going on and on about how we suck, based on your 15 minutes experience, how about you actually tell us what happened? Because frankly, without that, it just seems like whining.
The following 5 users Like Avgar's post:
  • King Kickass, Eclipze, sebasti161, Random, Hunterr