Unban (KipoD)
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:68507169

Your name:KipoD

Your ban ID:71593

Banned by:[FL] SnowredWolf

Reason:Hacks

Involved:.

Why we should unban you:Hello Fearless Community, I got ban yesterday from admin about hacks.
Like every one know's that hacks in this community provides perm ban and i think im not stupid to use hacks in this server.
Im using scripts for bunnyhop server with my friends in private servers then when i want to join fearless servers i always turn off my scripts.
In this situation i forgot to turn off my scripts and i accidentally joined the server.
I hope that you will understand and you will let me come back to play in fearless community.
KipoD.
Regardless of your intent using hacks/scripts is 100% under zero tolerance. It is your responsibility to make sure you disabled any scripts/hacks before joining fearless.

Word of advice, don't use hacks/scripts to begin with. Cheaters never win.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
What scripts were you using?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(05-18-2016, 02:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: What scripts were you using?

I used Bhop.lua
(05-18-2016, 06:33 PM)KipoD Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 02:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: What scripts were you using?

I used Bhop.lua

-Not Involved

but please let me talk here only for once.

your saying you used a Bhop.lua this means you ofcourse need a bypass to force sv_allowcslua 1
and than type lua_openscript_cl bhop.lua

and you did bypass it because Fearless has sv_allowcslua 0 for normal people.

i know how lua works. and can code Lua, makeing a oh im really sorry i did not know is a joke because okay. when u used the (hack) on a other server and than join fearless it resets

u can warn me if u dont like me posting here but i liked to make some things clear

-Rudy

-Quick Edit i know the anticheat what this server has. and thats why some things are not really true is
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Why did a bhop script enable you to see names through walls?
You also ran a script known as ronaldhack.lua
(05-18-2016, 09:55 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Why did a bhop script enable you to see names through walls?

Its the same Script But not same names
But please Let me come back give me another chance please.
(05-19-2016, 10:14 AM)KipoD Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 09:55 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Why did a bhop script enable you to see names through walls?

You didn't answer Snowred's question. How did a bhop script allow you to see names through walls?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-19-2016, 10:50 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 10:14 AM)KipoD Wrote:

You didn't answer Snowred's question. How did a bhop script allow you to see names through walls?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Who told you i can see through walls? I had only BHOP SCRIPT
RONALDHACK123 RELEASE! [MULTIHACK!] AIMBOT,ESP,BHOP!!! - He probably just used BHOP but ESP was enabled or something

-Edited Link away-
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.