Unfortunately I Must Take My Leave

my name is shortcat anmd i

unfortunately i must take my leave

it has been good rolling here but i got overly pi***ssed off when someone insulted hitman and me 

my mentions

hitman - you were my favorite member of the community, thanks for being there for me when i need it and BTW ill never forget that RP we did at my house

agorith - you were my favorite admin you always had funny tricks up your sleeve thanks for all the memories buddy

ivan tempski - thanks for liking my posts man i appreciate it

nighthawkd - you stood up for Hit man and any one who stands up for hit man is a man who is a friend of mine 

snowredwolf - thanks for all the furry memories keep being who you are bro i am also a furry btw

brovochorik - thanks for comments on my threads and have fun in mother russia

last but not least thanks awestruck bullet you took the heat of my insults for the team if you will xD

unfortunately i wont be back i have basketball practice now i just joined high school and we have to play basketball 

-thanks shortcat
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Awestruck
another one why everyone leaving D:
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
No... cya boi
Cya!, mate
Good bye.
Good luck In the future.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
My opinion is that you should not let them walk over you like that, you should try and talk It out Instead.

Anyways, its sad that you are leaving and I wish you the very best with your future.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
thank god.
See ya!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-17-2016, 08:11 AM)DreeBott Wrote: thank god.

Can we be respectful and not turn another goodbye thread into a shitstorm? Thank you.

Goodbye, Shortcat.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Joram
(05-17-2016, 08:11 AM)DreeBott Wrote: thank god.

You've got to be, well... i was going to say something but I'd porbably get forumed banned so, a rude person. C'mon for like every goodbye post you have to be mean about it and tell everyone to literally piss off! But anyway...

Cya m8 take care and remember stay awesome - thats not to dree btw

Yours Faithfully
Kerbal
Kerbal Graphic Design Store CEO.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)