Report: Lorenzo
Exclamation 
Thread Title: Report: Lorenzo

Name of player: Lorenzo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86586779

Time in GMT: 5.45PM

Server: V2D

Summary: I was standing at the pillar while he tazed another player called Spectrum. So i was standing there and he tazed me twice and then shot Spectrum for no reason and then FearRP was off so I tried to run and he shot me.

Also Got a picture of him RDM'ing somebody in Garage

Also got picture of him prop pushing cars but left before I got screenshot of him but I got his prop screenshot'ed

Also leaving to bypass his NLR Blacklist. I find this is agaisnt the rules. When he died, he leaves and join's again.

Demoting randomly when somebody join's the Goverment as President

Evidence: Check logs 

Spectrum's Screenshots

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=685793307
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=685793488

My Screenshots

http://i.imgur.com/nRoswRt.png

[Image: 20160516171351_1.jpg]

[Image: 20160516171354_1.jpg]

[Image: 20160516174254_1.jpg]

[Image: 20160516174322_1.jpg]

[Image: 20160516174327_1.jpg]

[Image: 20160516174336_1.jpg]
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
Ok first of all the whole reason this player is submitting this horribly invalid report in the first place is because he got mad after being arrested on the V2D server after trespassing on the Nexus Desk as citizen. This situation should have been dealt with IN CHARACTER, there was initially no reason for this situation to be escalated to a a player report in any way. One of the two players was standing on the desk and the other one walked behind the desk. They started moving back and forward in front of and behind the desk. After doing this the two of them started immediately taking the situation OOC and got extremely defensive for no reason and trying to claim it as an invalid arrest instead of trying to deal with the arrest IN character. After being handcuffed and trespassing they continuously broke FearRP by attempting to run away and run around pillars to avoid being tazed again, I tazed them several times and attempted to continue the situation in-character, so shot them to stop them. The "RDM" in the garage was in-fact not RDM, as somebody in the garage trespassed and pulled out a weapon, so the situation proceeded IC. Darkside also attempted to trespass in the Nexus Garage for no reason as citizen by walking in and out of the border between the garage and the street. I did infact not prop push any vehicles at all, my vehicle was prop pushed by one of them several times, and this player has, in-fact made up this entire report of screenshots that don't prove anything at all. There was also no "bypassing of NLR blacklist" either as I was having issues alt-tabbing out of my game, causing it to crash whenever I tried to move to another application and actually use my computer whilst waiting for this. The player has also made this up falsely with some false evidence too. He was on Teamspeak for the majority of the time and was asking people to become members of the government to try and demote me from my IC jobs, and the player was also telling them to RDM me for absolutely no reason too, in addition he also asked people to become medic purely to revive him, and then asked them to remove themselves from the medic job. In conclusion this report is full of made up accusations which are purely inappropriate, and screenshots which do not back up the false claims whatsoever. Again, the player simply made up this report with false evidence after being arrested for a totally valid reason inside of the Nexus.
First of All I Never went behind the Desk but I don't have a recording of that and also you can't just shot them because they walk away, you taze them and then warrant them for an Arrest. 2nd of all, I broke FearRP as you shot the Other player (Spectrum) so FearRP was off. 3rd of all, I think you hand Cuffed the Person on in Garage (Might be mistaken) so how can he bring out a gun while hand cuffed. 4th, you did prop push all the cars and died so you Rejoined. There was no Player around this area at this time except me and you're prop where left there as evidence. 5th, Why keep Alt Tabbing when you dead if you know you're going to "Crash". Also it some of the time, it comes up with "Player has timed out" and also how can you open and find this Server in 2 seconds. That is indicating you were bypassing you NLR timer by "Crashing your game" by alt tabbing each time where you clearly indicated this is a problem with you're game.

(05-17-2016, 09:14 PM)Darkside Wrote: First of All I Never went behind the Desk but I don't have a recording of that and also you can't just shot them because they walk away, you taze them and then warrant them for an Arrest. 2nd of all, I broke FearRP as you shot the Other player (Spectrum) so FearRP was off. 3rd of all, I think you hand Cuffed the Person on in Garage (Might be mistaken) so how can he bring out a gun while hand cuffed. 4th, you did prop push all the cars and died so you Rejoined. There was no Player around this area at this time except me and you're prop where left there as evidence. 5th, Why keep Alt Tabbing when you dead if you know you're going to "Crash". Also it some of the time, it comes up with "Player has timed out" and also how can you open and find this Server in 2 seconds. That is indicating you were bypassing you NLR timer by "Crashing your game" by alt tabbing each time where you clearly indicated this is a problem with you're game.

First of all, you did go behind the desk, you have no evidence to say you didn't. 2nd of all, FearRP applies whenever someone has a gun pointed at you, both of you had NO weapons openly carried and were not following orders at all, there is no such thing as FearRP being "off", both of you failed to follow instructions issued by the person with the gun pointed (me) several times. Secondly, the person in the garage brought out a gun, and was then shot, he wasn't cuffed as he had a gun out, again no evidence to support this false claim. There is also no evidence of me prop pushing any cars, this simply didn't happen. I do also have actual video evidence of the other person in this report "Spectrum" prop pushing cars which I will upload following this post. I also alt-tabbed as I wished to actually use my computer, there was no rhyme or reason for it crashing, it would do it randomly. Regardless if someone times out or not, they can still rejoin, I have a much better computer than you which can actually reboot the game very quickly. I'll also say this again, you're making accusations of people without providing video evidence, all of these claims are untrue and you have no valid evidence to support them.
When you Fire the gun, FearRP is off, look at rules. With the RDM in Garage, I would like to request that the admin that's reviewing the case to see if they bring out a gun or not.

(05-17-2016, 09:30 PM)Darkside Wrote: When you Fire the gun, FearRP is off, look at rules. With the RDM in Garage, I would like to request that the admin that's reviewing the case to see if they bring out a gun or not.

I have looked at the rules, both of you evidently broke FearRP as you BOTH did not follow the instructions of the person holding the gun and decided to run around when a gun was pointed at you. The gun was shot after this point. You both broke FearRP and treated the arrest as an entire joke running around the Nexus desk when there was a GUN. POINTED. AT. BOTH. OF. YOU. In regards to the situation at the garage, I was in front of him and saw him pull the gun, you were standing outside of the Nexus walking in and out of the garage door as a citizen for some bizzare reason anyway, so you wouldn't have even seen him if he was underneath the ramp completely out of your field of view. I suggest you stop making bogus claims here as you have no evidence to support any of the things you are saying. Anyway, onto a claim with ACTUAL EVIDENCE:

As said in the previous post, here is the recording of Spectrum, the person who you also included in your report making false accusations about me. In the video you can clearly see him pushing props into my car/prop minging and presumabley attempting to make it explode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj4q5_0U...e=youtu.be
I would like an Admin to back me up on this that If he shoot's, FearRp is OFF.

I want to double check if he brought a gun out as I never seen one and just saw you shooting the Citizen.

If you want to put that Recording up, Make another BR for it

I am not backing up Spectrum if he ran away first, I am backing up me as FearRp was off as you shot him first.

(05-17-2016, 09:46 PM)Darkside Wrote: I would like an Admin to back me up on this that If he shoot's, FearRp is OFF.

I want to double check if he brought a gun out as I never seen one and just saw you shooting the Citizen.

If you want to put that Recording up, Make another BR for it

You made the point of when I shoot, FearRP is off, when I had the gun pointed at you both before this, you then ran about the Nexus desk and didn't take anything seriously, thus breaking FearRP. Again, you're making false claims here without evidence.

You never saw a gun because you didn't see his character, he was underneath the ramp, you were above it, you didn't see it. Again, you're making false claims here without evidence.

Thirdly, instead of attempting to backseat admin here to make it look like you actually know what you're doing, just stop that already.

That was a counter-report which is allowed, I was providing evidence that you are making false claims without evidence here. You used evidence from "Spectrum" which was false, so I am providing evidence that Spectrum here broke the rules by prop-pushing/prop-minging

What I would suggest that the admin reviewing this post do is close it, because there is no actual video evidence of all of these false claims. The player simply keeps restating things without evidence. That's not how it works.
Backseat admin is taking Action's in Game, so liek if somebody is prop pushing and you're Police and you go and arrest them, That's backseat admin. if you could state where I have done this. Go ahead

I used Spectrum's evidence as he was apart of this when you killed him. I don't understand how this is fake.

There is evidence, it shows you shooting a guy, shows you taze'ing me and it shows you shooting me. Also the Logs with Show you keep leave/"Crashing" and joining again. It will show, if he brought out a gun.