City Cars
Title of Suggestion: City Cars

Description: Add more average priced cars, with a more realistic look on city cars. Not everyone in a city can afford a Ferrari or a Lambo. My suggestions are to add 4 cars in total. They are as follows from left to right, Vauxhall Insignia, VW Beatle (New), Ford Focus, Citroen C1.

Why: I believe that CityRP should have a lot more City vehicles like the above. Now considering these cars are found in quite literally every city in the world I think it would be a perfect edition especially when. a lot of people are saying no to things that dont fit "City Life" whereas the fact that every single person owns a lambo in this game is very unrealistic, not only do I feel as though these vehicles would be a perfect addition they would also make a perfect first car as they would be relatively low priced in game, around the same as the VW Golf etc. All vehicles are in the TDM pack, they can all be modified (some more than others) and they all have realistic interiors unlike some of the current vehicles.

* Marty coughs BMW

Further images

[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support.
Some more cars would be great
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Marty
-Support, Quality looks like my ass crack.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Huge +Support, this needs to be added
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(05-16-2016, 12:44 PM)Demonic Wrote: -Support, Quality looks like my ass crack.

I find it to be good guality.
Heart
(05-16-2016, 12:47 PM)Insert Wrote: Huge +Support, this needs to be added

This ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
+ support, really good.
- Support.
I don't see why we need more cars.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+support adds more realism I guess, But still after this I suggest We do not add as much cars as this can take up tons of storage
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
(05-16-2016, 12:44 PM)Demonic Wrote: -Support, Quality looks like my ass crack.

I am starting to wonder as to why, you know what your 'ass crack' looks like. 

I am going to give this a +Support
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Marty