I'm now leaving ;(
Kerbals Role play Retirement
Please Listen to this music while reading

Dear The Fearless Community,

As you may know before I am going to be leaving this Roleplaying Community known as Fearless. I am deeply sorry for my old Goodbye post, this is when I was banned from the forums for a couple of weeks for some of my actions.

After a few years of playing Fearless I have decided I will be departing from the Roleplay servers. I started this community in the year 2012, four years after Fearless' release. I have met many people and have become friends with some of the greatest people, who I do not regret meeting. I thank Fearless and its staff for looking after this brilliant server and community, and if you were not there I wouldn't of met these amazing people / Roleplayers. I thank you for that.

I still remember my fisrt day, probably the best day in gmaing community. Jumping in a VW GTI thinking im the coolest kid, mass cdm'imng everyone at like 20mph and getting hostaged from my brothers friend because I shot somebody as a cop, but who cares now as im leaving eh!

About a year later I was unable to join the server as I hadn't downloaded the map evocity_v2d as I used to play on V2p. So I didn't play on Fearless for around 2-3 years. After that massive period of time I decided to go back on as my brother showed me how to download the map. Me, Rupert Bear (Raven) and Yogi Bear all came onto the server and that is where the fun began! I met so many good people and so many mingy people, that is what made the server so fun. I came across some called Jokur, also know as aDuckOnQuack and we had so many great rp's, even though I gave him a Aston Martin for a mini (what a deal!). We also met JoeJoeBinks who tought me how to roleplay and is probably one of the best people I have ever met in my life, I thank you Joe for being my friend. I finally got my first roleplay this year for the Amore Italia Restaurant, which I was a singer at.

The reason I am leaving is due to the fact I have lost interest in this Community, not because of the people, nothing to do with how it is being ran. I believe I need a change something I will get out of, something which will help me in my life to come. I'm not blaming Fearless for my lack of interest I blame myself.

Before you say, what about Kraven Signature Store, this will still be running and I will still be active on the forums but not the Live Roleplaying servers. So keep sending your application forms, as we are always willing to make amazing stuff for amazing people.

Now before I keep going on and on and on. I going to finally say my final goodbyes. 

Fearless stay awesome, stay strong and stay alive!

Thankyou for having me on board, i am going to miss your fearless! Below is some people I am going to miss:

- aDuckOnquack - An amazing an friendly person to be around. Always loved roleplaying with you. I hope you become a Teacher as your deserve it. 

- JoeJoeBinks - What a guy! Thank you for introducing me into Roleplays and how to become good at them (even though im still crap) Keep shaggiing sheep m8!

- Raven - Great friend thanks for doing the signatures with me and the brilliant agressive roleplays with me.

- Baloo - Even though we have had some ups and downs, cheers for being there when I'm feeling down. Really good friend to be around . PS : LB

- DylanJamesPenn - Well, I dont wanna be mean so Lets talk about the good stuff, thanks for teaching me how to organise a clan and how to follow some of the rules. You do deserve Teacher, bu don't be took big headed m8.

- Puffinator - Well, your quite funny running around shouting Allahu akbar and minging all the time. Thats what made it fun. Try not to stalk my sister

- Sparx - Funny Guy

- Frost - Agressive Guy

- Lesenka - Great Roleplayer / Admin

- Avgar - I have always been scared of your voice, but great Admin

Hostage - The only admin who Ive talked to in Skype, thanks for being there pal.

- Coffee - Even though I got banned about 5 days after we met, I enjoyed roleplaying as your wife, I hope your go far in Fearless.

- Kimmy - Thanks for being a great friend I really enjoyed roleplaying with you, im also sorry for the thing I said also Pink is a cool color. Stay awesome!

They are some main people I enjoyed roleplaying with. Everyone else you are still great people! Take care.

*Enter Space capsule*

*Sits down on chair*

*Gets control panel ready*

*Countdown starts*

Ground Control: 10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3

*Looks at window*
*Kerbal waves goodbye*

Ground Control: 2 1, you have take off

*Press launch button*

*Flies out of the planet back to Planet Kerbin*

Kerbal: I am going to miss your guys take caa ... r....a........

*Connection Lost*

*Kerbal has gone offline*

Ground Control: Kerbal has left Planet Fearless, over.

*Switches Mic off*

*Kerbal has left*
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 5 users Like ITsM4x's post:
  • Joe Joe, Awestruck, Coffee, Insert, summotion
Im gonna miss you buddy. Stay awesome. I know we will still talk

By Kerbal Sad

From the Welsh One!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • ITsM4x
Happy to see you leave
The following 1 user Likes razzmuss990's post:
  • horror
Dear Kerbal,

I am somewhat saddened that you are leaving. We had some okay adventures that turned out to become a mingefest. I hope, for your benefit, that you do something good with your life and I shall see you on the forums from time to time. See you soon.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Imagine
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • ITsM4x
Sad to see you go man I will miss you <3 Good luck in the future!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • ITsM4x
Cya man.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • ITsM4x
Cya Kerbal, or should i say max. luv you man!

aQuackOnDuck
Ben
Absolutely Quackers

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • ITsM4x
Cya Kerbal, Hope to see you back one day.

Good Luck wherever you go!
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
The following 2 users Like Darkside's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, ITsM4x
See ya Kerbs man luv ya
Goodbye and the best of luck, Kerbal!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • ITsM4x