RP_evocity_v4b1 testing
I was told that all the dupes were wiped? Is this true?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-17-2016, 11:30 AM)Stitch Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 11:14 AM)Joram Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 10:51 AM)Stitch Wrote: I really do like v4b1 but I never want to play it because no one is ever on it D:

This might be the craziest idea you've ever heard but, you could join it and invite friends. And people like you might start joining!

Who are you?

I believe I am called Joram
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(05-17-2016, 03:14 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: I was told that all the dupes were wiped? Is this true?

No it's not, all of them are still here and can still be used. Wink
Thanks Jan I was like all my work gone. Thanks!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Looks like its replaced v33x :/ Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-17-2016, 04:05 PM)Marty Wrote: Looks like its replaced v33x :/ Sad

It did, the majority of players wanted V33 to be replaced with this map so it did Cheese

Kind regards
Smile
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(05-17-2016, 03:18 PM)Joram Wrote: SNIP

That is very interesting !!!
(05-17-2016, 04:11 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 03:18 PM)Joram Wrote: SNIP

That is very interesting !!!
[Image: QdqNLaM.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ducky_'s post:
  • sebasti161
Probs woulda been better replacing v2d considering its, dead I lost out on a lot of dupes from industrial some of which took a shit ton of time. But I am sure we all did. Plus corleonne villas is ugly as fuck now, we need a world prop placed in there. Not only that the location system is now fucked also.

Some more preparations should have been done first.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-17-2016, 05:25 PM)Marty Wrote: Probs woulda been better replacing v2d considering its, dead I lost out on a lot of dupes from industrial some of which took a shit ton of time. But I am sure we all did. Plus corleonne villas is ugly as fuck now, we need a world prop placed in there. Not only that the location system is now fucked also.

Some more preparations should have been done first.

No it really wouldn't all V4B1 is an upgrade of V33X. V2D is one of the best servers FL will ever have removing it will basically be removing all my past experinces would be removed just for replacing this server.