RP_evocity_v4b1 testing
[Image: pNUOnRpkmkOvvJoZQp97i49t3mHoIYSB57yQRg__...OH0_oJgv5r]

Hello Community

I am pleased to announce, due to a successful suggestion some time ago regarding the map Evocity v4b1, the map is now being tested on the event server.
The map will be on the event server for a week and thus - no events which require a map change will be held on the server for the duration, small roleplays of course will be permitted. 
Please note this server is an improved version of v33x and thus, most dupes should still work and fit in their original places.

we appreciate feedback about the map which can be posted in the support tab. The map can be found here
Click to download
Dropbox:Click to download
When you have downloaded the map above, simply place it in this location (May vary depending on your gmod folder location): 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps
Also please download this addon, it should fix most crashes! Click me

Preview of the map, taken from the suggestion.

Spoiler :
Ok, first off, The Nexus has been improved with props that CANNOT be moved by players, only admins. [Image: puPohk3.jpg]

Also, the Jails have been improved significantly, with a security room that allows the user to see which doors etc are open.[Image: 47cq7Sr.jpg]

Next up, after you leave the city, you are greeted with a much more greener area with signs.[Image: 5Is4ibw.jpg]

The Industrial area has some slight improvements.[Image: VyvBzbJ.jpg]

Next, The lake hasn't changed much, except for some re-coloring's. (The water is hard to see in the image, but It IS there.)[Image: XOle7Vk.jpg]

What used to be an old, dirty warehouse is now another nightclub.[Image: GiKhADe.jpg][Image: 2vFaiua.jpg]

If the server by some means launches in another map after a crash/reboot, please notify an administrator and they can change it back.

Click here to join the server

Credits:
SnowredWolf - Setting up Spawnpoints, Jailpoints etc.
Avgar - Saving spawnpoints & jailpoints
Schmexxy - for suggesting this map (Link to suggestion: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36839)
Awsome!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Dope!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
Sick!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Whats the IP i cant find the CityRP FL On Internet, i have the map just not the IP
(05-14-2016, 12:22 AM)santirp04 Wrote: Whats the IP i cant find the CityRP FL On Internet, i have the map just not the IP

149.202.65.127:27025
Very Nice, Atleast we're going to try a new map Cheese
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
Nice! I would actually like to see this map replace v33x. Seems like a major improvement.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Map is fantastic!
the server is down?