RP_evocity_v4b1 testing
Bad password issue have been fixed now
oi look the server is now up without any password
yup can confirm its working now. Smile thanks snow.
If we replace V33X with V4B1, which seems a good idea to me, we should make sure the dupes of V33X can be used, as it would be a shame to loose all these wonderful builds.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Brikaas
(05-16-2016, 04:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If we replace V33X with V4B1, which seems a good idea to me, we should make sure the dupes of V33X can be used, as it would be a shame to loose all these wonderful builds.

They can, nearly the whole map is the same with exceptions such as Industrial & Warehouses.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • SoulRipper
(05-16-2016, 04:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If we replace V33X with V4B1, which seems a good idea to me, we should make sure the dupes of V33X can be used, as it would be a shame to loose all these wonderful builds.

replacing v33x with v4b1 is the best idea everer, and most dupes work as long as you transfer them with most locations, except the corleone house, and industrial
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • SoulRipper, Brikaas
As times change and things improve, we too must make changes and improve with it. I for one, welcome progression!
That's one small step for a player, one giant leap for FL.

My only "concern" is that it doesn't "Lag" more than current v33x. Is it smoother, the same or?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Agorith
(05-16-2016, 05:27 PM)Holdem Wrote: As times change and things improve, we too must make changes and improve with it. I for one, welcome progression!
That's one small step for a player, one giant leap for FL.

My only "concern" is that it doesn't "Lag" more than current v33x. Is it smoother, the same or?

It's incredibly smooth. I get under 20FPS on 33x and from 20-60FPS on v4b1
I can not get the map to work. Help pls
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-16-2016, 05:48 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I can not get the map to work. Help pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLVIg3Oz...e=youtu.be

pls dont whine about the watermark i am bored and just found a quick free recording software