Goodbye Fearless
As some of you are aware, some 13/14 year olds have exams starting monday or some time this month and im on of them people, its not a forever goodbye message but im just letting you know i wont be playing so often as i might be revising.

I hope you all take care and just have fun Smile

Goodbye Fearless

Sincerely, 

Baloo 
Wolven

Cya boi!
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Wolven
Good luck in your exams
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Wolven
Good Luck in exams! See ya!
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Wolven
Bye Bye, Baloo <3

Good luck mate <3

Love you <3

Hope you do well <3
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Wolven
YAS! now i won't have to deal with your annoyingness on the server!

Bye! come back again

in 666 years.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Wolven
good luck and cya !
The following 1 user Likes Robbtja's post:
  • Wolven
I wish you the best of luck on your exams, I'd also like to mention the following.
Quote:
  1. This forum is created for people that want to leave Fearless. It's not created to stimulate people to leave, but we like to have the goodbyes centralized at one place.

2. Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave. 

3. Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.

4. If you regret leaving, you're always welcome back. Please delete your goodbye thread and make a newcomers thread if you think that's needed.

5. Leaving will not result in a ban or any other punishment.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Wolven
Sorry to see you go however it just really gets on my nerves when some people try being smart-asses on goodbye threads
(05-13-2016, 05:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Sorry to see you go however it just really gets on my nerves when some people try being smart-asses on goodbye threads

And it gets on my nerves when some people go out of their way to target an individual like you constantly do to Dylan. Grow the fuck up and be the bigger person.

Good luck with your exams Baloo.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Xesus, Reebs, Wolven, sebasti161