Impound
[b]Your name: Hvolgaard[/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14112901

Your ban ID: 71530

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Reconnecting to regain impounded car.

Involved: The whole police force

Why we should unban you: I was having some graphic issues because I changed video setting to try to minimize the lag. So I was about to restart the game when I got handcuffed not really sure why but thats not the point of the story. So I told the police that I was about to restart gmod because of the bug. but they didnt listen. So when they couldnt arrest me they took my car and then I left the game. I joined again when I had restarted the game but the bug was still there so I deleted gmod and reinstalled it. when I tried to join again I was banned. I would like to get unbanned again and I would gladly give up my car again for it.
So from how it sounds you've disconnected to avoid arrest also. You should've waited before disconnecting to be arrested.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
But I got released and unwarrented before I left the game.
Ah. I understand. Ignore my comment then.
Kind Regards,

No problem Smile
<Involved>

That is incorrect. Let me start at the start.

I, as an officer, responded to a shot's fired right? We took both of you corleones down. Then you both returned to the location of death, breaking NLR to take your cars back. Of course we ordered you both to stop and get out under gunpoint which you failed to do, hence we shot. You have died once again. Since the car was parked improperly, we impounded it. As soon as we took it to the nexus garage, you disconnected and connected back to get it back.

I've got more than 2 witnesses aswell who were police officers on the scene.

EDIT:
Quote:So I told the police that I was about to restart gmod because of the bug.
You never said anything like that, at all.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
It's hard not be to and the place of death considering I'm spawning there, and well the cars were right outside so we took them and tried to leave.
(05-12-2016, 12:47 PM)Hvolgaard Wrote: It's hard not be to and the place of death considering I'm spawning there, and well the cars were right outside so we took them and tried to leave.

You can not return to the place of death until 10 minutes has passed. 

Checking this map I quickly made:
[Image: 0xrTlNx.png]
Blue square = Location of the vehicle
Red X = Location where you died
Orange square = Location where you spawned

You ran from the spawn point (orange) to get the car at location (blue).
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
That's all well and fine, except that your fine blue square is located the wrong place. But... I don't really care what you think and that is not the whole point of the post.
Well you've admitted to breaking NLR. So it is now a point of the post.
Kind Regards,