Poll: What do you think of the situation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too many clans.
29.17%
7 29.17%
Current number of clans is fine.
70.83%
17 70.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Too many clans?
Ms-13 = best clan
(11-20-2011, 06:34 AM)THEIF Wrote: Ms-13 = best clan

[Image: 1315248648114.png]
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, PrivateToast
Depends how you look at it...

Big Clans

Pros -
... Unified Server [Roleplay is more planned/uniformed]
... Less Combat

Cons -
... Superpowers which arise take chunks of Roleplay which can be otherwise utilized by other groups.
... Superpowers sometimes create 'finger' or 'puppet' groups which cause a ton of e-drama.
... RP becomes stale when other groups are afraid of making RP with the threat of conflict against Superpowers.
... Wars will never be settled... If two superpowers go at it, you ultimately risk scars that can never be healed and most likely never will heal.

Small Clans

Pros -
... Much more diverse roleplay.
... Less reasons to be afraid of creating roleplay.
... Certain groups wouldn't have full control over the server. Hierarchic would be almost nulled down too nothing more then area influence[turf].

Neutral -
... All though conflicts would be frequent, wars will be shorter and less scaring.
... Prices of items/weapons will be less subjected too Clan-Bias, but standardized prices would be almost absent.

Cons -
... Groups would appear/disappear over night. RP would almost never be the same[This could be neutral as well]
... Wars would be no longer about server/roleplay superiority, but more about map control... Who controls what will lead to many territory conflicts.
... 'Minge' Groups would be common. Less about organized roleplay, but more nomadic tribes[I prefer this, but I've seen it go bad fast]
... Players will become more defensive/hostile.

I'm all about predictions, but I can tell you for a fact... Corruption will be prime with Superpowers, but Conflicts/Aggression will be prime with Nomadic Powers.
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Buddhist Stew