Poll: What do you think of the situation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too many clans.
29.17%
7 29.17%
Current number of clans is fine.
70.83%
17 70.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Too many clans?
Ive noticed over the past month a massive increase in Clans. There are
currently 16 clans(10 of which are unofficial).

Too many clans can cause an overflow of ClanRP & Hostile RP which you can relate to by Clan Wars. With this many clans its likely that it will interfere with RP.

In my personal opinion its a bit too many. So ive come to ask everyone, what do you think about the situation?
[Image: source.gif]
I can't really figure out what to answer... I'm glad to see that there are more clans than TLH (or what their name is now), but at the same time it frightens me with all those random clans with no RP description at all!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Toby
I don't see a problem with it, I've played on the server today not even noticed people being on certain clans.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
well fox to be honest u dont have something to do about how many clans there are, many clans is good.. how many clans there is is not ur business
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
There is too many clans, but the original idea of clans are to be a sem-hostile kind. Not banks and such.
I honestly see no problem at all with this amount of clans.. What I do see a problem with is clans that dont even attempt to RP. I think that multiple actual RP clans is actually better then just 1 or 2. But if there are people completely pulling clans out of nowhere with no RP purpose, thats where the issue is. Aslong as the clan can RP then there shouldnt be that much violence or other issues for that matter, just better RP. Thats atleast my opinion on the matter.
(11-10-2011, 06:25 PM)Anakonda Wrote: well fox to be honest u dont have something to do about how many clans there are, many clans is good.. how many clans there is is not ur business

(11-03-2011, 10:43 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: In my personal opinion its a bit too many. So ive come to ask everyone, what do you think about the situation?

You have your opinion and I have mine. You cannot dictate upon what I can and cannot do.

oh and while im at it, nice grammar.

[Image: source.gif]
(11-10-2011, 11:14 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote:
(11-10-2011, 06:25 PM)Anakonda Wrote: well fox to be honest u dont have something to do about how many clans there are, many clans is good.. how many clans there is is not ur business

(11-03-2011, 10:43 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: In my personal opinion its a bit too many. So ive come to ask everyone, what do you think about the situation?

You have your opinion and I have mine. You cannot dictate upon what I can and cannot do.

oh and while im at it, nice grammar.

im just sayin bro

and btw whats wrong with my grammar....

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(11-14-2011, 04:26 PM)Anakonda Wrote: im just sayin bro

and btw whats wrong with my grammar....
[Image: OpoQQ.jpg?1302279173]

Anyway, the amount of clans is fine. It's just what they do that matters.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
I don't see any trouble ingame.
What is the problem with to many clans ...