Gog's unban request
Thank you for that contribution Dylan.

Lying does not help your case Gogson.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
By Gog: That is not me. My Skype name is AlfieC, my porfile picture is gradient white and my email is not the same.
Lying in the courthouse is not permitted Gogson.

Take a look at this.

http://imgur.com/5oQOUpV

Your Skype is exactley the same. I have the full chat here, will be uploading soon
Here is the screenshots of the full chat. Names and Pictures of other players have been edited. If the unedited version is wanted, I will happily message Avgar.

Quote:Take a look for yourself:  http://imgur.com/a/6Xtjl

Lying in the courthouse is digging yourself a deeper hole.

Regards,
Dylan James
By Gog: How comes you blur everyone's names out? I did not say them things and by what I have gathered, you have tampered by printing that using something like 'Paint' or 'Photoshop'
If the Administrators wish for the unedited version. I will gladly give it to Avgar. I have blurred them out for their privacy. Your story doesn't make sense. You also lied in the courthouse. Good-day to you sir. Acting innocent has got you nowhere.
If you could provide us with the unedited version, Dylan, we'd appreciate that.
(05-17-2016, 04:09 PM)Agorith Wrote: If you could provide us with the unedited version, Dylan, we'd appreciate that.

That is perfectly fine Agorith, I will message Avgar with the evidence now, I am messaging him and not posting it here for the privacy of others.

EDIT: I have sent the unedited evidence to, Agorith, Hitman and Avgar. Please keep me informed about this UBR. I'd like to see how it turns out.
By Gog: The evidence that you have shown has been tampered with, which is not permitted in the Courthouse
(05-17-2016, 05:59 PM)Spear Wrote: By Gog: The evidence that you have shown has been tampered with, which is not permitted in the Courthouse

In what ways has it been tampered with?